6. unexpected makeout🤪

chapter 6
and here siddharth got shocked at sudden action.. he push her with full force from his back not knowing it was avneet only.. avneet sit there with loud thud she was too shocked like 'what had happened' her eyes got wide open... siddharth looked at her and got shocked

siddharth: "aree avni, tu yha kya kar rhi hai?" (aree avni, what are you doing here?)  he asked bending at her height, cupping her one cheek with his one hands.. avneet started crying dramatically making loud noise

avneet: "you throw me"

siddharth: "nahi re, I didn't throw you. i just.. it was just an accident, chal get up now" he hold her hand and make her stand on her feet

avneet: "you are so bad" with that he got a hit on his shoulder... he thought 'okay fine, it was my fault but still it was not.. huhh.. leave this..' he made her sit on his bed with was total mess

siddharth: "now what are you doing here?" he asked

avneet: "umm.. jai throw me" she lied and said him with pout

siddharth: "what?😲" he shocked but his expression changed and he added "pakkaa tune hi kuch kya hoga"

avneet pouted and punch on his stomach "you are so bad"

siddharth: "ouchh, that's hurts yrr" he said rubbing his stomach...

avneet: "what's this" she said pointing towards the shoes which was on his bed...

siddharth: "ohh sorry actually... hehe.. leave nah... wait" he put it on its place and his other things which was mess.

avneet also remove her shoes and put it aside.

avneet: "sidd bhuk lagi hai" she pout and crease her stomach.. (i'm hungry sidd)

siddharth: "umm, wait" he opened one drower which is in his room itself, take something out  and looks avneet who is sitting on his bed
"take it" he said forwarding chocolate to her. she smiled wide and snach it for him. and started eating it..

siddharth also sat beside her.

avneet: "why you always keep chocolate in your room?" she asked while eating chocolate like no tomorrow

siddharth: "for aru" he replied

avneet: "ohh ha ruk me usse mil ke aai" she grinned and was about to run (ohh ha i'll come after meet him)

but siddharth hold her and wrapped his one arm around her stomach, he was quite fast so avneet couldn't understand anything

siddharth: "wait wait, kha haan? Ab tu aa gai hai to aese to tereko me jaane to dunga nhi..  (now you have have came so i'm not going to leave you easily)

so now siddhart is on the top and avneet is under him.

avneet breath get faster than usual. she looked at him surprise. siddharth also made his eye contact with her and that's it they had an eye lock.

siddharth: "now you came in my room without permission so don't you think you need panishment, hmm?" he played with her hair. she just hummed.

siddharth looked at her eyes and came closer to her face. avneet understood what he was doing and closed her eyes slowly. and soon their lips matched with eachother. siddharth was eating her lips like hungry beast. avneet to respond it with same speed.

avneet hands were on his chest. he hold them with his one hand and pinch it above her head while his another hand was on the bed for support.

siddharth lips went towards her neck, kissing there and remove the necklace from there with his hands, keeping it on the night stand.

siddharth: "you're heavenly beautiful avni" he bite her neck leaving his mark on her.

avneet: "ahhh, sidd-hheart" she moaned loudly but was trying to control

siddharth: "don't control love, room is soundproof" his voice was husky.

siddharth remove her top while avneet was lost in his eyes. she couldn't think anything. he smashed his lips on her and they again kissed. siddharth started kissing her face neck and her exposed part of the breast. this time avneet removed his shirt and throw it. she rest her hands on his chest.

siddharth: "i want you jaan" he kiss, lick and bite her belly button. she moaned. he gave her hickey there. she moaned his name loudly. he sucked her navel again. he even kiss her collar bone, neck and jaw. giving few hickey he moved towards her bra strap.

avneet: "sidd mmm.. please ahmm" she was moaning mess. his hand moved towards her back and removed her bra in one go throwing it away. she even remove his pants now he was in his boxers only. their lips met again but this time it was hungry one.

siddharth broke the kiss and move towards her breast and kiss the right one. his hand went to other one giving soft massage to it. he sucked her right nipple and bit it lightly. she scream heavily. he gave the same torture to other one. after sometime of eating eachother.

avneet: "i love you, siddhart, mhhmm alot." she moaned loudly. it was clear she lost all her control on her body. siddharth was the one who was controlling her.

soon her shorts hits the floor. avneet cupped his face and again kiss him. his hands were about to went towards her panty when they heard some noise........

to be continued...❤️
sorry for the suspens. continue karu ki chalega itna..?🤔
sorry guys i had lost my writing skills. it's not good one but please co-operat. 🙏
i'm back guys
my exams are done. i'm free for 2 months 🤞
words:~ 927