3. jellodharth🤧

Chapter 3
After 40 minutes he finally get ready for date with me and Avi.. yeee...😔
.
"Aww, my baby is looking to handsome" mom said
while admiring him and he blushed I mean seriously he blushed?? Ohhh god....

"Bada ho gya shadi karke bhej do isse kahi" I said eyeing towards mom

.
"Bada ho gya shadi karke bhej do isse kahi" I said eyeing towards mom... While Aarav was confused about what I mean... Mom just rolled her eyes on me...
.
After half an hour finally we reached because in mid way he wanted chocolate.. I told him that we will buy it while returning but he being stubborn kid never listened me... anyways leave it...
.
"Baby come out, we reached" I said to Aarav who was busy in trying to holds all chocolates in his small hands..
.
"Give me I will hold it baccha"
.
"No, I kow you bill slone it from me" he argued with that cute pout... - (No, I know you will steal it from me)
.
"Fine" I signed knowing arguing with him it's just waste of time... "It's okk if I hold you and you will hold this chocolate?"
.
"Yupee, carry weeeee chachu" I said being excited, I chuckles and pick him up in my arms... - (me)
.
We finally reached to the table and see what's happening here she was talking with waiter I mean kuch bhi... She always started talk with anyone... How can she trust someone this much easily.. huh... Avu said something and waiter went from their
.
"Machi" Aarav shouted which make her look at us... - (Mashi)
.
Our eyes got match...

While turning our side some Sun rays fall on her half of face making her skin grow more than before

.
While turning our side some Sun rays fall on her half of face making her skin grow more than before.... I looked at her beautiful face with light makeup, silky smooth hairs till her half of back... Her Pinky lips turned into soft attractive smile.. Some of her hair fall on her black long eye lashes which she smoothly remove by pinching them behind her ear.....
.
"Machi, mushhu machi..." He shouted being over excited looking at him she too chuckles..
.
"Chachu, chachu chachu piwt me own" he literally jumped out from my hold.. and run towards Avu.. - (put me down)

"Aaruchan, my baby, slow down bacchaa" she said Picking him up happiness is only there in both of their eyes... I smiled looking at them...

Okay so let me tell you something they both gave eachother special name.. Aarav call her mushu mashi and Avu call him Aaruchan..
Muskaan is Avu's Nick name so mushu
And
Avneet don't wants to gave Aarav to Aarav name because she wants to gave Aarav name of shinchen but it couldn't possible as vaishu didn't like it so she mix both names and call him by Aaruchan and Aarav too love that name so much...
He never let anyone to call him by that name...

"Machi, I broth chocho fol you" He Said while giving all chocolates in her hands... my eyes widened means he didn't wanted chocolate for himself... Abeey ladke I'm her boyfriend.. - (mashi, I brought chocolates for you)

"Awww, baby thank you sho much.. I lobe you" she said being impressed by him.... and kissed his cheek making cute face... and he became shy and hid his face in her shoulder... What..?? How can she kiss him...??? I mean how??

"Sidd you are one hour late and I thought you were supposed to come alone?? Huh??" She said surely got angry on me...

"Sorry nah jaan... Please you know on last moment he wants to come with me, sorry if I made you wait" ofcourse I'm regretting for taking him with me... And I looked down knowing she will definitely feel bad..

And very next moment I felt her in my arms... Hehe.. I know it... She hugged me...

"I'm sorry yrrr... Don't feel bad... I should not say you those words.. forgave me love...." she said while hugging me tightly feeling guilty... I hugged her Back.. my gaze fall on Aarav who was sitting on the table looking at us angrily... I smirk at him making sure he can saw it... And wink at him... She broke the Hugged but not before kiss on my lips I smiled at her... And then I looked at Aarav who's eyes were widened looking at it..

"So After so long we met wait I had something brought for you" Avu said to me on which I made my face to a confused one... she was about to go towards her car but Aarav shout...

"Mushu mashi"

"What happen to ma baby?" She said turning back towards him

"Machi, slee you and me izz same same" he said cutly making pout... Huh just then I realised they both are wearing black and me why on the earth I wanted to were this... fu*k man... This boy... I don't know why but he is biggest problem in my love life... - (mashi, see you and me are same same)

"Ohhh, yahhh my Aaruchan.. same pinch.." she giggled pinching him slowly on his arm... and He smiled like money... Huh...

To be continued..❤️
How's sidd's jealousy guys??😂