introduction 💫

Introduction 💫

Siddhart nigam Hot and Handsome man with lots of abilities

.
Siddhart nigam
Hot and Handsome man with lots of abilities.. husband of Avneet. A mature man.. Love her the moon and back.. want to give every happiness to her which she deserves. Super rich businessman in whole USA. every girl's dream boy but he don't care.. media is always around his as he is very famous and richest person in USA. They knows that he is married but don't know who is his wife as he never let them know about her. he has a anger issue also don't trust anyone easily. cause of he arrogance people Thinks that he is very cold hearted but it's not true he too has heart which breath for his love. Don't want to break her trust which she does blindly. Never tried to hurt her, protect her and hell possessive towards her.
Age: 26 years

Avneet Kaur A cute beautiful innocent and childish girl

Avneet Kaur
A cute beautiful innocent and childish girl. Trust anyone easily. Love siddhart so much. Trust him blindly. Knows about his behaviour. Ari and Ash are her bff. Love to irritate sidd.. always prank him for fun... Live with him happy married couple. Behave like child infront to irritate him but he ignores. Her identity is hidden for media as mrs. Siddhart Nigam cause sidd don't want to Get people that she is his wife and Avu don't have any problem about this. Get hurt very easily. Sometimes becomes crybaby for no reason. A moody girl. Pure hearted. After her parents death siddhart is only person who she can trust.  Can't see anyone in pain..
Age: 22 years

I'm changing sidneet age cause of some reason..✨

Rohan Mehra
He is best friend of siddhart aslo his personal assistant. A kind hearted and honest person for sidd. Hardworking man. Happy with his family. Treat Avneet as his sister as well Bhabhi. (Sister-in-low). Always Tease siddhart by Avneet name.
Age: 26 years

Arishfa Khan Best friend of Avneet and Ashnoor

Arishfa Khan
Best friend of Avneet and Ashnoor. She is also childish like her. She can't be serious for more time par if you get very serious she became negetive person alive in this world. Love Avu and Ashnoor like her awn sisters. Always Tease Avu with siddhart name. 
Age: 23 years

Ashnoor kaur Bff of Avneet and Arishfa

Ashnoor kaur
Bff of Avneet and Arishfa. She is very mature and clam girl. Always fight for Justice. Don't take any Decision before knowing both side of pov. Kind and clam mind girl. Always Tease Avu with siddhart name. 
Age: 24 years

Okay so it's a introduction. More characters will add soon as their need but this is main one.

Villan will be add after some chapters..

Chapter 1 will be post soon till then Byee guys take care ❤️