7. Disturbance and continued

Chapter 7

Sidneet was lost in their world and siddhart was about to remove the last fabric from her body when they heard some noise...

Avneet: "sidd tere mese kuch awaz aa rhi hai" (siddhart some sound is coming from you) she pinch his stomach and giggle..

Siddharth: "no it's from you" he pinch her nipples taking his revenge..

Avneet: "my phone" she was trying to say but it's came out like moaned

ᴢɪɴᴅᴀɢɪ ꜱᴀᴡᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴏɴ
ɪᴋ ɴᴀɪ ʙᴀʜᴀᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴏɴ

Siddharth: "ahh, leave, this is your ringtone?" He frustrat ofcourse that break his link.. he pressed his hands on her breast..

Avneet: "sidd please let me pick, jai ka hoga" Her breath flinch as he has huge effect on her.. (it's must be jai)

he frustratly got up from her but not before putting pillow backside of her making her comfortable..

ᴅᴜɴɪʏᴀ ʜɪ ʙᴀᴅᴀʟ ᴅᴏᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪ ᴛᴏ
ᴘʏᴀᴀʀᴀ ꜱᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴛᴀᴋᴀʀ ʜᴏᴏɴ

Finding her mobile in side in her shorts he gave it to her..

Siddharth: "kuch jayad hi pyaara chamtakar hai, sala Nila bila" he murmured also and again jumped on her continued his pending work.

ᴍᴀɪ ᴋɪꜱɪ ᴋᴀ ꜱᴀᴘɴᴀ ʜᴏᴏɴ
ᴊᴏ ᴀᴀᴊ ʙᴀɴ ᴄʜᴜᴋᴀ ʜᴏᴏɴ ꜱᴀᴄʜ
ᴀʙ ʏᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴀ ꜱᴀᴘɴᴀ ʜᴀɪ ᴋɪ
ꜱᴀʙᴋᴇ ꜱᴀᴘɴᴇ ꜱᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴀɪ ᴋᴀʀᴜɴ

Siddharth: "pick yrr" he bite her neck in anger.

Avneet: "Ahhh, it's my favourite line siddo and it's abhi bhai" she moaned and wrapped her one arm around his neck..

She picked it with Trembling hands..

SM: "Heow, masi" (Hello masi)

Avneet: "Aaru, how you call me" Avneet shocked because he was too small for calling,

and here Siddharth got angry hearing his name it's not like he don't love him but Aarav always disturb him while romancing... He all of sudden become rough he moved his hands all over her body whenever it's possible, her lips, her neck, her cleavage, thighs, legs, ankle, ass, pussy everything..

Aarav: "Maci, me izz missing bu shi muc" He giggle in baby voice cutely.. (masi, I'm Missing you so much)

Avneet: "Mhhmm, ohh, I'm too missing you baby" Her voice is shaking not even proper

Siddharth bite her nipples not much hardly but enough to hurt her..

Avneet: "Ahhh, sithhh" her one hand is holding phone and other one grip on his hairs tightly..

Aarav: "wot happi masi? You otay?" His sound was cute as well worried.. (What happened masi? Are you okay?)

Avneet: "I'm all right baby just a thing fell on my leg" she managed to say controling her moans and screams..

This time Siddharth remove the last fabric from her. Now she was fully naked infront of him. Before Avneet could react siddhart started messaging her clit slowly kissing her near by area and stomach..

Aarav: "masi ber r you?" (Masi where are you?)

Avneet: "at home bacha" her hands are continuously trying to remove siddhart hands from her weeks point but aren't able to succeed...

Aarav: "i bont to mit you masi" he pout sadly (I want to meet you masi)

Avneet: "Aww, we meet soon my jaan, don't be sad"

Aarav: "and ......." He was going to say something but someone snatch phone from his hands

SM: "what are you doing here haan? With my phone, go to your mom" he scold him
Aarav: "otay papa" he run

It's was Abhishek

He noticed the call and saw Avneet was on the caller I'd

Abhishek: "Avneet what is this behaviour you are calling my son at this time, bad manners"

Avneet: "but bhai i didn't call him" she tried to say in proper words as she know Abhishek can easily caught them hearing Abhishek voice Siddharth too stop troubling her

Abhishek: "Avneet atleast don't lie infront of me, he is too small for calling anyone"

Avneet: "but bhai sacchi I didn't call him"

Abhishek: "see Avneet don't trouble my son, if anything like this happens next time I will tell this to sidd" he warned her

Avneet: "but bhai i..." And he cut the call.. she sighed sadly like it's was not even her mistake
But she get scold..

Avneet looked at siddhart who was controlling his laugh looking at her condition.. As soon as Avneet looked at him with sad pout he brust out laughing..

Siddharth: "Awww, my baby" he teased her

Avneet: "sidd" she whined like child

Siddharth chuckles lightly and goes near her face hold her back of head and kiss her forehead softly

Siddharth: "don't worry we will talk about this leter" siddhart kissed her on her lips and continue his work.

Siddharth kiss him while his one hand was working on her pussy making her wet and other one was on her breasts..

Avneet: "siddo please nah please" she was desperate which saws clear in her in her words

Siddharth: "control kitten you aren't ready" his voice is strict

She moaned in pressure when suddenly sidd enter his one finger on her without warning she moaned loudly, pressing her nails on his back.

Avneet: "please please sidd" she scream asking more
Siddharth: "shhh"

Siddharth enter his second one inside her. now it's starting hurt her but she doesn't sawed. He removed his fingers and sucked her still messaging her clit with his Thumb. He was sucking her, entering his tongue inside her testing her every way possible. And she cum just in second because of his high effect and sweet torcher.

Avneet: "sidd please nah" she again asked him for it but this time Siddharth glared at her and spanked her pussy making her flinch, she closed her eyes and hold the bedsheet tightly.. siddhart again suck her and enter his fingers at the same time giving her more and more pleasure and making her enough wet to enter himself in her..

After sometime he fuck her and they pleasure themselves for around 2-3 hours After they bath and Avneet was the one who throw herself on the bed first Naked, siddhart too lied beside her and in 3-5 min they slept cuddling eachother

Next morning:~

Vaishnavi: "Baby go and call chachu for breakfast" vaishnavi told Aarav who was i busy irritating his father.

Aarav: "otay mommy" he giggle and run towards siddhart's room and saw the door was locked so he quickly run near his room's window and notice it was not lock he open it and taking benefits of his small figure he jumped inside it and saw............

To be continued..❤️

Published on : 18 April, 2022
Words: 1095

Sidneet bichre 4 din se make out kar rhe the isliye Aaj complete karva diya ...

Guess what Aarav saw?