BIG GAY DANCE!!!!!!!

Bendy: Alright, you asked for this! Take this!

As the music played in the background, Bendy began dancing like Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3, literally making the hellhound's eyes catch on fire from the cringieness.

Hellhound: AHH, OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! AHH!

Bendy saw the imp running up to attack him, but punched him away, making him crash into a nearby rock. Angrily, the imp ran forth, punching Bendy and taking the map for himself.

Imp: Ha! We'll be taking this treasure map for now!!!! *To Hellhound* Come on, dumbass! Let's go!!!

The two demons ran off, leaving Bendy to have a small temper tantrum.

Bendy: Dammit! We lost the fucking map!!! *sigh* Luckily, I have a photographic memory, so we should be fine for the rest of the way to the Beach. It shouldn't take that long.

-----------------------------------------------

French Narrator: 3 hours later

Bendy is shown crawling on the ground, panting as he reaches a port near the Boisterous Beach. Smiling, he gets up, only to find a vulture trying to eat the top of his head.

Bendy: *punches vulture* FUCK OFF!

Whilst tired, Bendy walks around and looks at the sky, only to find Alastra flying off the coast.

Bendy: No way, she wouldn't dare....

Bendy then looked at the fallen cherub's flight path, spotting her flying towards a massive red island, with many jagged white bones in it.

Bendy: The Boiling Isle?! The most unstable and maddening spot of land in the entire Pride Ring. Even Satan himself is said to piss himself at the presence of the demon that governs it.

Bendy stands at the edge of the pier, only to nearly trip and fall into the ocean, which appears to be steaming and bubbling.

Bendy: Oh yeah, I forgot about the Sea. So hot, it's said the steam is hot enough to melt the flesh off of Lucifer's bones.

Bendy's stomach growls suddenly, causing a skull face to appear on his skin.

Skull face: Lemme out of here bitch, I'll find my own food!

Bendy: Dammit, I'm starving.....

As Bendy walks away, a vending machine is shown behind him.

Oh Look, A Vending Machine (If you want)

Bendy: Okay, so I can't swim across or my ink will melt. Also, it'll hurt like hell. So, our only options are to go by air or by boat.

???: Hello, hello! If anyone is interested, come along!

Bendy looked over in a different direction, spotting the Carney with a bunch of boats.

Carnie: Boats right here! Quick and easy, and even 'free' boats for sale!

Bendy: Oh, bet! 

Bendy is about to go up to the Carnie, but spots the Hellhound from earlier going down a different way.

Bendy: Hmm, *looks to reader* You must know what to do by now. What should we do to get to the Boiling Isle and finally take out Alastra?

Go after the Hellhound

Dude, just get a damn boat. They're free.