Injured Hassena, caring Anubhav

So this part's idea has been given by Thrisha1023. Thank you for the idea.
_________________________________________
A normal day in mpt. Everyone doing their work on their desks. Hassena in her cabin. Billu sleeping in his Billu niwas. Iqbal and Badnam on badnam tea stall chit-chatting.

Birkamal:- Yeh school ka english ka homework kar rahi hai kya descriptive paragraph wala😑
Me:- Nahi to.
Birkamal:- To phir yeh itna shaanti se bhara hua paragraph kyun likha hai jaise english ke paragraph main words complete karne ke liye likha ho.
Me:- Kyun koi problem.
Birkamal:- Haan.
Vanya:- Bas karo tum dono, kabse bore kar rahe ho humein😠.
Me/Birkamal:- Sorry 😐.
Vanya:- Noor continue kar ab.
Me:- Sure😅.

Hm was working in her cabin when As enters.
All:- Jai Hind sir.
As:- Jai Hind. Humein Hassena ji se kuch baat karni hai.
Ss:- Sir woh cabin main hain.
As:- Theek hai. He went while our extra curious mpt team went for tel (oil) checking 🤣😂🤣
Hm:- Jai Hind sir
As:- Jai Hind.
Hm:- Aap yahan?
As:- Haan woh ek case discuss karna that aap se thoda khatarnak hai isliye aapki madat chahiye.
Hm:- Khaiye kaisi madat kar sakte hain hum aapki
As:- To yeh case drug dealing se related hai. Humein khabar mili hai ki aaj wo gang apni deal karne wali hai aur Humein wahaan jakar unhein rokna hai.

Chalo thodi nazar apne oil checkers ke taraf bhi daalte hain.
Ss:- Yeh to bohot serious lag rahe hain.
Ks:- Haan to aur kya case hi discuss karenge na aur kya karenge (andar se to woh bhi unhe romantic hote dekhna chahti thi 😂😜😜)
Ps:- Chalo chalte hain jo dekhne aaye the woh to dikha nahi. They all went on their desks.
Birkamal:- Galat samay par chale gaye

Here after discussing the case. As went closer to hm and held her through her waist.
Hm:- Sir yeh aap kya kar rahe hain koi aajayega
As:- Koi nahi aayega humari case ki baatein sunkar pehle hi chale gaye honge woh aur sir nahi aapke anu hi aaise harkat kar sakte hain aapke saath 😈😈.
Hm:- Phir bhi hum duty pe hain.
As:- Humein pharak nahi padta.
He pinned her on the wall and kissed her lips and she responded. After 10 minutes they broke apart. He started kissing on her neck but made sure not to leave marks nahi to bura paste😂. After many unsuccessful attempts she succeeded to push him. He frowned.
As:- Jaan.
Hm:- Anu abhi hum duty par hain. Please 🥺
As:- Acha theek hai.
They informed others and went to arrest them.
At the place as the deal was going to finish. As point gun towards them and a fight started. To yahan bohot hi zoron se ladai chal rahi hai. Done hi taraf se competitors bohot takat se ek doosre ka samna karte hue. Aur yeh yeh Anu ne boss ko pakad liya👏👏👏.

Vanya:- Nahi yeh cricket match chal raha hai 😑😒.
Me:- Flow flow mein nikal gaya 😂😅😅😅

But when he was taking him he pushed hm so hard that she fell very hard against a rock and hurt her right elbow.
As:- Hassena!!!
The force took the boss with them while As took hm to Hospital. After her treatment.
Doctor:- Dekhiye enhein hairline fracture hua hai aur ek mahine tak inhe dikat aa sakti hai
Me:- Pata hai hairline fracture theek hone main ek mahine nahi lagta but I am the author 😎 meri marzi.

As:- Theek hai doctor.
In the car,
As:- Yeh ek mahine aap hamare ghar rahengi aur duty par nahi jayengi.
Hm:- Par Anu..
As:- Kuch par var kuch nahi yeh humara order hai.
Hm smiled on his care. They informed Ammi, D and mpt members.
As ke ghar pe uske room main
As:- Aap yahan bethiye hum khana lekar aate hain. Theek hai (Tapping her cheeks).
Hm:- Theek hai (like babies)
As smiled and went and brought food for her. He started feeding her. In between hm stopped him
Hm:- Aap bhi to kaho🥺.
As:- Pehle aap khalo phir hum khaenge
Hm:- Nahi humare saath hi kaho, nahi to hum bhi nahi khayenge
As smiled. As:- Acha theek hai. He also ate with her.
After dinner he kept the plates in kitchen and came back in room. He gave hm her medicines.
As:- Chaliye ab app sojaye, hum thodi der mein aate hain. He went..
While she tried to sleep but couldn't due to the pain she had. He came back because he knew she will be uncomfortable and he was right. He laid beside her and hugged her but careful not to hurt her and kissed her on her forehead. And caressed her hair.
As:- Sorry jaan humein Aapko chod kar nahi jana chaiye tha.
Hm:- Koi baat nahi Anu, ab humein achha lag raha hai. She felt asleep in no time.

Next morning As woke up and got ready. He didn't want to go but had to due to an important meeting. He tried waking her.
As:- Jaan uth jao, good morning. Kissed her cheeks.
Hm:- Good morning anu. Kissed his cheeks.
As:- Chalo aap fresh hojao, phir hum aapki dressing kardenge.
Hm nobbed and went to freshen up. While he went to bring her breakfast and first aid box. When he entered he saw her sitting on the bed. He lovingly did her dressing and blew over her wound when she winched in pain. After he fed her breakfast and left for hq. While here she was getting bored and As knew it so had made arrangements.
Here there was a knock on the door of the room.
Hm:- Kon?
D:- Tumhara machhar 🤣😂.
Hm:- Debu aajo na.
D entered.
D:- Aagaya di.
A:- Aur main bhi.
D:- Tum kyun aayi😒.
A:- Meri bhabhi hai main nahi aa sakti.
D:- Maine kab roka.
Hm:- Bas karo.
D:- Vaise di aapko pata hai Ananya ko bhootan se dar nahi lagta. Pata hai kyun
Hm:- Kyun?
D:- Kyunki apne rishtedaron se kaisa dar.😂🤣. Both chuckled. While here A fumed in anger but smiled seeing hm chuckling.
Hm:- Vaise tum dono ko Anu ne bhejha hai na.
A:- Haan unhone hi kaha tha ki aap bore ho rahe hongi isliye hum aapke pass ajaen.
Hm smiled on As's care.
Hm:- Thank you.
After that they had a good time together and by evening they left when As was about to come. As soon as they left, As came and hm hugged him.
As:- Kaisi ho jaan
Hm:- Aapki vajah se bohot ache. Thank you.
As:- Yeh to humara farz tha jaan. Kissed her on her forehead.

Like this the whole month spent. As used to take frequently holidays and spend time with her. A, D and anyone of Mpt members used to stay with her when he went on duty. She was blessed to have such a nice and supportive family by her side.
Now she was completely fit and joined Duty also.

So guys this was the part. Hope you all liked it. Do vote, comment and follow me.
Keep watching Maddam sir mon-fri raat 10 baje sirf Sony sab par. Bye bye and Take care.

Upcoming:-
Anuseena goes shopping

Guys do drop the ideas in the comments you want to read in upcoming parts.

Jai Hind