Anu missing Hassu🥺🥰

Sorry guys late hogaya, par time hi nahi mil raha tha. Comment bhi kardena please motivation milti hai.

This is the most requested part. So let's begin:-

It has been 1and a half month, our Anuseena hadn't met each other because hassena has been appointed for a mission. The mission was a very confidential mission so she was not allowed to contact anyone. Although for our Anuseena duty was first but police officers are humans only, they also missed each other and were craving for each other.

As tried his best to keep himself busy but in vain, his mind was always occupied with hassena's thoughts only. Days used to be lifeless like and nights used to be sleepless for him. Everytime he would close his eyes Hassena's face would come in front of him.

He visited mpt and found everyone doing their work silently.
As(in mind):- Jaan kab aaoge aap, aapke jaane se poore thane ki masumiyat hi chali gayi hai.
As(Loud):- Jai Hind.
All:- Jai Hind sir.
Ks:- Sir aap
As:- Woh routine visit par aaye the.
Ss:- Yeh lijiye sir weekly report.
Ks:- Sir ek baat kahein ?
As:- Zaroor
Ks:- Aap please apna Dhyan rakhiye, bhabhi ke jane ke baad aapne apna bohot bura haal karliya hai.
As:- Koshish karenge, aur aap bhi apna khayal rakhna aur hum abhi ghar ja rahe hain.

After a while ks was standing near the door 🚪 reading a file her back was facing the door. When suddenly someone came and backhuged her. She was extremely happy because she recognised the touch.
Ks:- Bhabhi.
Hm:- Haan Kashi.

When everyone else also noticed her and joined them in a group hug. After a while they broke the hug and everyone were having tears in their eyes.
Hm:- Are ab to hum vaapas aagaye hain, ab to rona band kariye
Ks:- Maddam sir...
Hm :- Kashi hum abhi civil mein hai, bhabhi bulao na.🥺🥺
Everyone chuckled.
Ks:- Theek hai bhabhi, aur yeh to Kushi ke aasun hai.
Hm:- Vaise aap sab kaise hain.
Ss:- Aapko bohot yaad kiya di.
Hm:- Humnein bhi Santu.
Hm:- Vaise Kashi anu kahan hai?
Ks:- Kya baat nahi aate hi, apne anu ki yaad aagaye.
Hm:- N..nahi a..ais..aisa k..kuch n...nahi hai
Ks:- Haan haan humein sab pata hai, aapki yaad mein bhi soonkh ke kanta ho gaye hain. Na kuch khate hain dhang se na sote hain.
Hm:- Kya!!!!!
Ks:- Dekho dekho kitni chinta hai unki.😏.

Birkamal:- Humari teasing queen ka koi muqabla nahi 😂😂.
Me/Vanya/👻:- Sahi kaha

Hm was blushing.
Ks:- Jaiye woh ghar pe hain, ja ke sambhaliye apne shezaade ko😂😂.
Hm:- pehle cs ko report de aaein phir.
Ks:- Haan nahi to phir bhaiya chodenge nahi 😂.
Hm left.

Me:- Ab aaie teasing king ki baari.

In Mukhyalaya.
Hm:- Jai Hind sir
Cs:- Jai Hind Miss Malik.
Hm:- Sir yeh mission ke report.
Cs:- Deejiye, vaise Anubhav se mil aayi aap?
Hm:- Nahi sir bas iske baad vaheen ja rahe hain.
Cs:- Main bhi kahoon Usne itni jaldi kaise chod diya.
Hm:- 😳😳😳.

Cs:- Report achi hai, aur ab aap jaiye aur sambhaliye apne ghayal aashiq ko. Aapko hi yaad karta rehta hai humesha 😂
Hm:- J..Ji sir. J...Jai Hind sir
Cs:- Jai Hind.
Hm left. She reached his house and opened the door with spare keys, careful not to make any noise. She entered in his room and found him standing in the balcony with his phone in his hand, talking to her photo.
As:- Jaan aap kab aaoge, bohot yaad kar rahe hain hum aapko, aapke hugs, aapke kisses, aapke cuddles, please jaldi aajao, aapke bina nahi raha ja raha abhi.

Hm's eyes got moist. Even she has craved for him in this 6-7 weeks. She went and backhuged him. He understood the touch.
As:- Hassena!!
Hm:- Haan anu 🥰.
As turned and took her in a bone crashing hug.
As:- Humnein aapko bohot yaad kiya jaan.
Hm:- Humnein bhi Anu.
He kissed her on her forehead. She closed her eyes to feel the warmth of his love. He kissed on her cheeks, nose chin and gave numerous kisses on her face. He lastly kissed her on her lips. It was a passionate kiss depicting the craving for each other. He swept HM off her feet and without breaking the kiss made her sit on his lap while he sat on the bed. After a while they broke the kiss and she hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest. She looked at his eyes and saw dark circles. She kissed on his eyes.

Hm:- Aap soye nahi na, bohot raaton se dekhiye dark circles aa gaye hain.
As:- Aapke bina neend hi nahi aati.

Hm laid on bed and spread her arms and as kept his head on her chest and hugged her tightly and she also wrapped her arms around him.

Hm:- Ab so jao aap hmm
As:- Aapki bahon mein to achi neend hi aayegi.
Hm Blushed.
As:- Sharmate hue to aap aur bhi khubsurat lagti ho jaan
Hm:- Kya aap bhi. Chaliye so jayie ab.

They both slept in the same position. After 2 hours hm woke and saw her love sleeping hugging her tightly. She kissed on his forehead. And caressed his hair.

As:- Itna pyaar mat kariye, humein aapko chodenge nahi.
Hm:- To kisne kaha hai chodene ko😈.
As:- Naughty haan😈😈😂.
Hm:- To dedh(1 and half) mahine baad mile haan. Aapko pyaar karna to banta hai na 😜😉.
As:- Keejiye phir.
She kissed on his forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and gave numerous kisses on his face. Lastly she captured his lips. He was shocked but soon participated. She bit his lower lip and he hissed in pain. She entered her tongue in his mouth and licked every nook and corner of his mouth. After kissing for 10 minutes they broke apart. She hugged him tightly and dug her face in his chest.

As:- Ab kyun Sharma rahi hai aap 😉.
Hm:- Anuu
As bit on her collarbone and she moaned
Hm:- O..ouch A..anu
He kissed on the mark to soothe her.
As:- Sorry
Hm:- Koi baat nahi 🥰😘. Niche chalein ab?
As:- Chaliye.

But Hm's phone rang. Guess who it was.

It was of our teasing king Commissioner sir. She kept phone on speaker.
Hm:- Jai Hind sir
Cs:- Jai Hind
Hm:- Sorry sir woh Pehle aapka phone aaya tha par hum phone utha nahi paye
Cs:- Koi baat nahi hum samajhte hain, ab Anubhav ke sath ho to kaise time milega 😜🤪.
Both blushed.
Hm:- A..aisa k..ku.. kuch n..nahi hai sir
Cs:- Haan sab pata hai humein. Philhal to yeh batane ke liye phone kiya tha ki COP sir ne tumhari tarif ke hai mission ko successful banane ke liye.
As smiled proudly.

Gyan ki baat:-
COP is Cheif of Police. And this rank is the highest rank in Police Department.
Source:- Google baba.

Hm:- Thank you sir. Jai Hind.
Cs:- Jai Hind.
She cut the call.
As hugged her.
As:- Badhai ho jaan, I am proud of you.
Hm:- Thank you Anu.
They broke the hug and went down.
They saw ks and A siting in the living room.
Hm:- Aap dono kab aaye.
Ks:- Ab aapko bhaiya se time milega tab Aapko pata chalega na ki kaun aaya😜😂😂.
Both blushed.
Hm:- Aaisa kuch nahi hai. Meanwhile as got a call. And hm sat with ks and A.
After dinner hm stayed with as only because Ammi and D were at Mahipal's home.
In Anuseena room.
As was sitting in balcony while hm came and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and she kept her head on his chest.
As:- Kya hua jaan
Hm:- Kuch nahi Anu kuch der ase hi rehne do na, humein Aapki dhadkan sunni hai.
As:- Theek hai suniye phir, Aapko apna hi naam sunega.
Hm smiled and hugged him more tightly.
After 15 minutes of staying in the same position.
As:- Andar chalein?
Hm:- Aap le chalo 🥺🥺
As smiled and picked her in his arms and layed her on bed.
As:- Jaan aap so jao ab, thak gaye ho gayi na aap.
Hm:- Aap sulao na.(like babies)
As:- Theek hai mere bachche
He laid beside her and hugged her and she also hugged him back. Soon she was fast asleep.
As:- Sote hue bhi kitni pyari lagti hain.
He adored her for 5 minutes and he also slept.

After a long craving for each other, our Anuseena were in each other's arms.

So guys this was the part. Hope you all liked it. Sorry Thoda boring ho gaya.
Birkamal:- Do vote and comment.
Vanya:- Follow na kiya ho to follow karna.
👻:- Suggestions are most welcome.
Me:- Bye and take care.

Aaj bohot dino ke baad, finally precap de rahi hoon.

Upcoming:-
Anu take care of Hassena in her difficult time.

Guess karo agle part main kya hoga.

Jai Hind.