Surprise

Hm entered the room and was surprised to find it beautifully decorated with red balloons, fairy lights and rose petals.

Hm:- Wow!!

She took some steps and her waist was surrounded by two strong arms. She recognised the touch.

Hm:- Anu!!

Aap sabhi ne sahi guess kiya tha woh anu jiju hi the 😂😂.

As:- Haan jaan. Kissed her cheeks from behind.

She turned and hugged him tightly.
Hm:- Aap yahan

As:- Humari jaan humein miss kar rahi thi to humnein kaam jaldi khatam kiya aur aagaye 😘.

Hm:- Aap ne humare liye kaam jaldi khatam kiya 😍🥺

As:- Haan meri jaan.

She just hugged him tightly.

Hm:- Thank you ❤️

As:- Sirf thank you se kaam nahi chalega hassena.😜😏

She kissed his cheeks.

As:- Kya baat hai aaj ek baar mein hi dedi.

Hm:- Ab itni mehnat ki hai to inaam to banta hai 😉

As:- Acha ji. He pulled her closer.

As:- Vaise aap bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho jaan.

Hm:- Ab aapki choice ki dress main to achhe hi lagenge hum😉

As:- Aapko pata chal gaya

Hm:- Haan.

As:- Dinner karlein pehle

Hm:- Chaliye.

He took her to the balcony. The balcony was also decorated with fairy lights and a table in center.

Hm:- Wow! Yeh kitna sundar hai

As:- Lekin aapse kam😉

Hm blushed. Hm:- Kya bhi.

He sat on the chair and made her sit on his lap. They had dinner talking with each other and feeding each other.

After dinner they came back in the room. A message popped up on Hm's phone.

Bhabhi kamre ke bahar bag mein aap dono ke liye kapde rakhein hai raat ke liye lejaiyega kahin saara dhyan Bhaiya mein hi na reh jaaye 😂😂.
-Karishma Singh.

Vanya:- Karishma kabhi bhi taane dena nahi chod sakti😂.

👻:- Aakhri nanad kiski hai 😂😂

Me:- 😂😂

Hm went and bought the bag.

Hm:- Lijiye pehle aap change kar lijiye baad mein hum karlenge.

As:- Saath mein hi karlete hain😈😈.

Hm:- Anu kya aap bhi.

As:- Kya hum, sahi hi to keh rahe hain.
He pulled her closer.

As:- Time save hoga.

Hm:- Chodiye humein.

As:- Naaaaa

Hm:- Please 🥺🥺🥺 (Himawari eyes 👀)

As:- Acha theek hai.

He got changed and then hm went. As soon as she came out of the washroom. He held her wrist and pinned her to the nearby wall. She was shocked.

Hm:- Anu

As:- Haan jaan. He kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose.

Hm was getting goosebumps. He smiled on his effect on her. He started kissing on her neck.

Hm:- A..anu.

As:- Haan Hassu. Kissed on her earlobe. Kaho na.

Hm:- Please chod do🥺.

As:- Kyun.

Hm:- 😳😳😳.

As kissed on her forehead.

He picked her in his arms and laid on her bed and laid beside him. She kept her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

Hm:- Anu humare paas aapke liye ek kaam hai. (Cutely)

As:- Kaho mere bachche.

Hm:- Mujhe sulao. (Ordering cutely)

As:- Khud sojao 😂.

Hm:- Nahi 🥺(Like babies)

As:- Ab tak ka sabse cutest order hai yeh. Kissed her cheeks and she chuckled. He smiled seeing her chuckling.

Hm:- Ab ghoor te hi rahoge ya sulaoge bhi.

As:- Ale, abhi sula dete hain.

He hugged her more tightly and started tapping her head and humming a sweet tone. In no time she fell asleep. He smiled seeing her cute baby face.

As:- Sote hue bhi bohot pyaari lagti hain.

He kissed her forehead and slept. Next morning all had breakfast and went for site seeing. Like this they enjoyed the whole week and then came back Lucknow and joined Duty also.

So guys this was the part. Hope you all liked it. Sorry Thoda chota hogaya.

Vanya:- Part pasand aaya ho to vote karna, comment karna. Suggestions are most welcome.

👻:- Please comments kardena, har din udaas hokar Beth jaati hai yeh pagal ki log comment nahi karte sirf kuch hi karte hain. Jo log comments karte hain unka dil se Thank you.

Jai Hind.