Special- After wedding short

Don't skip this, nuksan aapka hoga.
Guys on the basis of your comments, I will write Sikh Wedding soon but before that some terms are there which I will use in it and for those terms I can't use any other word. So those words meaning I will tell on 'Aao Baketi Karein'. So do add it in your library.

This is an exceptional short.

It has been two weeks anuseena marriage took place and from tomorrow Hassena was going to join duty again. As joined yesterday due to some urgent problem.

Hm after completing the work, hm came back in their room and found As standing in the balcony. She went and backhuged him.

Hm:- Kya kar rahe ho Anu

As:- Kuch nahi bas chand ko dekh rahe hain.

Hm:- Chalein sone

As:- Itni jaldi kahaan😈😈.

Hm:- 😳😳.

He turned and hugged her from behind. He started nuzzling his nose in her neck kissing there. Hm was getting nervous.

Hm:- Anu bas karo na.

As:- Bilkul nahi 😈

He picked her up and laid her on bed. He kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin. He was knowingly kissing everywhere except her lips to provoke her. She was getting restless because he was not kissing on her lips. Finally she pulled him through his collar and captured his lips. It was a soft kiss untill he opened his mouth and allowed her entry. Her tongue explored every nook and corner of his mouth. After a passionate kiss they broke apart and as laid beside her.

Hm kept her head on his chest and he also wrapped his arms around her.

Hm:- Anu kal phir se hum duty join karenge.

As:- Hmm, kal hum aapko khud apne hathon se tyaar karenge jaan.

Hm:- Aap!!!

As:- Haan kyun koi problem.

Hm:- Bilkul nahi patidev kar dijiyega tyaar, humein to acha hi lagega.

As smiled. He was tapping her head and soon she fell asleep.

As:- Sote hue bhi kitni pyari lagti hai. Bas kal shaam tak ka intezar phir aapko ek bohot bada surprise milega jaan. He kissed her forehead and slept.

In the morning hm woke and saw herself wrapped in Anu's arms. She kissed his forehead and went to get fresh. After getting fresh she went to make breakfast.

Vanya:- Is baar bhi pata nahi hoga, kya banaya.

Me:- Nahi is baar pooch kar aai hoon😂😂.

She made his favourite breakfast. Sandwiches and coffee along with cherries. She kept the dishes in a big tray and took it upstairs. She entered the room and kept the tray on side table and sat beside him.

She kissed his forehead.

Hm:- Anu uth jao Patidev.

He kept his head in her lap.
As:- 5 minute aur please.

Hm:- Acha theek hai.

After 5 minutes he woke.

Hm:- Good morning anu

As:- Aaise bolte hain good morning 🧐🥺🥺😈.

Hm:- Haan(pareshan kar rahi hai)

As:- Aapko nahi pata 🧐🤨

Hm:- Nahi aap batao na 🥺😂😜🤪.

As pulled her closer and smashed his lips on hers. They kissed passionately for 5 minutes and then broke apart.
Hm blushing and she dug her face in his chest.