Chapter 8

Charlies POV
"so... That happened" I said as soon as i sat down on the sofa at Amelia's house, she sat down next to me and huffed out loud.
"What. Happened?" She asked confused to me as she started taking of her shoes. That was the question i couldn't answer too. What did happen? The boys were so nice to me and Blondie that is was...confusing.
"I dont know Blondie, I dont know" I told her, but i just got so confused with Harry and Louis they were so nice it was weird...
I walked into the kitchen to find a note from Amelia's mum 'hey girls, i had to go out because there was an emergency at the office not sure when i will be back but i left two ben and Jerry's in the freezers so help your selfs' i Laughed knowing that she just knew what we would like when we would like it. Amelia walked in with her trackies and a vest on with her blonde hair in a bun on the top off her head. I threw the note over to her and then walked over to the freezer and found the ice-cream. Amelia had chocolate brownie ice-cream, while i had chocolate orange.

We got big spoons and went into the sitting room to place them down. We agreed on her getting a horro movie ready while i went upstairs to get into something comfy. As i was getting into my top i got a message on Facebook...
Louis Tomlinson to Charlie Blue :
hey Love, i had such a great night hope we can do it Again darlin'
'Love'? 'darlin'? why???
Charlie Blue to Louis Tomlinson:
Yer yer ok tommo what ever
Once i sent the message i felt a little better but not enough, i decided to leave it at that because i just wanna relax and let it just be me Amelia and ice cream with a movie and thats it.
Once i was into my comfy clothes i walked down the stairs and into the sitting room to find women in black on the tele. I gave Amy a look as if to say 'Really?'. Once i was settled on the couch with my Ice cream we watched the movie
***
I woke up to find my phone vibrating, Probably my mum asking if I'm awake...UGH!! i Turned over in my bed and looked up at Amelia to find her asleep. I grabbed my phone and pressed the button for the screen to come on.
I nearly screamed at how bright the phone was and how it was burning my eyes. once it got used to it a looked on my lock screen and found "Louis Tomlinson messaged you' on my phone. I rolled my eyes and opened the app, I didnt have anything better to do at the moment anyway.
From Louis Tomlinson:
Hey hun, whats your phone number?
Seriously?
To Louis Tomlinson
447-No!
I sent the message and laughed at my self at how bold i was to him. I was about to wake Amy up but i got another message from HIM
From Louis Tomlinson:
Ok then, i will just find another way to find it out.
To Louis Tomlinson:
Creep!!
From Louis Tomlinson:
I just want to spend time with the one i love!
To Louis Tomlinson:
Then why don't you just go and find her!!
the convosation was finally over at a weird ending...Huh..Maybe he really did want to go and find her..Thank god that girl wont be me!!!
I got out of bed and walked over to Amelia and shook her till she woke up!!
"Look B*TCH i aint in the mood for the earliness today so go make me food you Ginger Cr*p!" She shouted to to me...Huh well this is probably the politest mornings i had so far with her, Which was understanding because of the night before.
I did what she told me to do and made us breakfast, nothing special just cereal. I put the bowls and the options on the cereals with milk on the table and shouted that breakfast was ready. I done care if she doesn't like the breakfast, if she doesn't like it then i she will make food her self but she cant since shes a bad cook.

We ate our food whilst small talking on the rehearsals we was going to have at mine and what songs we would perform at the battle of the bands. Battle of the band happened once a year but me and the girls would try, get through the audition but fail half way through the performances. And that was the same with the direction boys so it made us feel a lot better.
after a while of finishing out breakfast washing up and getting dressed we sat in the sitting room with Amelia's mum.

"Hey, mum we are going to go to mine in a bit to rehearse some songs and see which ones are good. Could you drop us of?" Amelia smiled at her mum benignly.