Chapter 7

Harrys POV

"ugh im so hungry...LETS GO TO MCDONLADS!!" Charlie exclaimed as we all met up after we was finished with rides ad games.

"Why? were not kids anymore Charlie" Louis said and gave charie a look as if to say 'grow up'.

"i want to go too! SO if me and charlie want to go to Mcdonaldes we are going to mcdonaldes!" Amilea said then linked arms with Charlie and walked towards the damn kidy restraunt

"why do they have to be such spoilt brats!" I said as i groand and walk towards mcdonalds

we orderd the food and me and Louis payed for it and then we walked up to the girls who picked a seat and it was right in the corner of the restraunt.

"oohh, nice and cozy here isn't it, Lou?" I winked to him and then looked back at the girls who already took the food and started stuffing their faces

"ok, EW!" Charlie said with a mouth filled with burger.

"Um, EW!" i mocked her and pointed to her mouth at if to say 'you have to much in your mouth'.

we all then just sat in quiet and ait our food, there was so much awkardness in the air it was to much, i think louis could tell to so he said something...Out of the blue.

"Do you guys remember when we were in play school, we used to protend to have a marriage? Harry and Amilea would ALWAYS have to be the ones to get married though and me and Charlie had to be the audience.?" Louis started grinning because he new that me and amilea hated that we always did that and thats why he said it to make it even more awkard.

"Oh yer!! Me and louis had to sneek of because you two would actually kiss and me and louis thought it was so gross, Amilea would always talk about harry. and how perfect his hair used to be!" Charlie said started laughing.

"ha-ha funny!" Amilea said and chucked a chip at Charlie, "NO wait i want that chip" she said as she took it of Charlies lap and threw it in her mouth.
Charlie POV
We were finally on our way home, in the car we was actually chatting about all different things.... we were talking...why? i don't like this at all. What shell i do? I need to put a end to this because if i don't then who will? Plus this might even all different things like ruin the battle of the bands.....oh no...THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!!

"yer and then-"

"STOP" I exclaimed

"whats wrong, lov-"

"NO! don't call me 'love' or any nick names..Stop the car NOW!" I shouted at louis, and the car came to a hard stop "ok what the hell do you guys want from us because i defiantly know that you guys wouldn't suddenly 'like us'" i said as i turned in my chair to look at the boys.

"well we-" Harry started

"WE WANTED to spend some time with you, ya know like old times" Louis said happily and gave harry a look as if to say 'dont you dare tell them'....? weird.

"ok well me and charlie dont really want to spend time with you, so take us home a little quicker!" Amelia demanded when she was finally out of her convocation with harry.

"right..." Louis said as he rolled his eyes and focused them back on the road.

I looked back at Amelia and she gave me a grin,Then looked at her phone and stared to texted someone.

BING!

it was my phone, i looked down at my phone and it was a text from Blondie (Amelia)

From:Blondie AKA Amelia

'we did it! annoted them once again :D, sorry that i was talking to harry i guess i just...i dunno miss him...SHIT!!look what he is doing to me Gingie! WELL at least you stopped it. thanks!! xxxx'

i just laughed and sent her a winky face as if to answer every thing. We were finally coming down Amelia's road but louis just went strait past her house and carried on going.

"Louis! why did you go strait pass Amelia's house?"I asked as i stared strait at him but he just ignored me...OK my reaction must of pissed both Harry and Louis off....Oh well. we carried on going down the road and then louis made a weird turn, but then i noticed were we were going....we are going down a road that was only to one place and one place only. A 'haunted house' people say its haunted when its not, there is no such thing a ghost or possessed things...well i wont believe it until i see anyway.
Louis came to another stop and clapped his hands

"well then boys and girls, lets go on an adventure." He exclaimed excitedly and got out the car.

"Louis, this is stupid....this is someones property we cant just walk in and look around." I explained as i got out the car and looked at the crumbling house and then back at louis with a frown. Why do we have to be here, i cant be bothered to go in this stupid house! I bet its going to be filled with black cats and spiders with bones as well. Did i mention someone was murdered...I think i should of. But i cant explain a story because all different people say all different things..its a rumour and people are to scared to go in there. So yer theres a stupid little fact right there.

"Aww is baby charlie scared? does she want Adult louis to hold her?" Louis said as if he was talking to a baby. if any one is a baby here its him!

"pu-lease! i bet you wont even last one second in there a let alone a few hours!" i said proudly.

"well at least i will be able to actually step foot into the damn place"

"seriously, you think im that-"

"HEY LOVE BIRDS WERE ARE GOING IN!!" Harry shouted to us as they walked strait in

"Ewww they said love birds, Hey shit face...IM GOING IN THERE BEFORE YOU!"I yelled as i started to run towards the house.

"oh no you're not" i heard louis say as he started running. We were bth right next to each other and then got to the door but i stopped him from going in.

"What?" he asked rudely. i wanted to see his reaction to what i will do next. Leand towards him like i was about to kiss him and he lean forward to. i then put my small little hand over his mouth and whispered "ladies first" and push his face away and ran up the stairs and into the house.

"hey that was mean" Louis said and pouted.

"aww you poor thing...oh well" i laughed and skipped into what looked like the sitting room.

((: A\N:::
OK SO
i got this new ipad for christmas.
I'm sorry i haven't don't any thing in a while but i cant promise i will update often!
i have got to go bye so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry
BYE