Chapter 3

Zayns POV

Once we got to the beach we all went our separate ways, Harry and Louis went to Charlie and Amelia, me and Naill went to Rebecca and Lulu. But something did catch my eye Niall did look really nervous and he rubbed his has like they were sweaty.

"Niall, mate, you look nervous. Why??we're only going to talk to Rebecca and Lulu its not like - No way you like Rebecca don't you?" I ask amazingly. Now it all makes sense he has always liked Rebecca ever since year 3. that's why he never wanted to talk to her...THATS what he always stares at AND THAT IS WHY HE PICKED REBECCA SUTCLIFF.

"WHAT!? NO, no,no, no, no, her out of all people NO!" he said, I was about to say something but then we had to come to a halt.

"Ladies" I said as we approached half of the blue girls.

"weirdo's" said Lulu as they sat up and stared at us.

"can we help you" Rebecca asked harshly

" Actually yes" Niall said "you can help us by going on a date with us tomorrow night 6pm" Niall said confidently. and he also looks hopeful...PLEASE be an act. so I did the same and acted hopefull.

Rebecca and Lulu looked at each other and then laughed. me and Niall looked at eachother by he gave me a determined look.

"Well what if we say, Charlie and Amiliea are going?" I said. the girls looked at eachother confusingly and then looked and the other two blue girls who where in the sea with louis and harry, suprisingly the other girls looked back just as confussed.

"So what do ya say, tomorrow evening half 6 ?" Niall said and then winked at Rebecca.

"If the girls go then we will go. But this is a one of" Lulu warned then layed back down.

"Deal" I said. "see you soon ladies" and then we walked of and over to liam.

"so...how'd it go" liam laughed, we just groaned and layed on our towels.

"this , means we have to be all sweet and charming to them" i said i a squeaky voice. I sat back up to fined louis and harry walking up to us with a frown.

"looks like we are going on a date all 8 of us" Harry said sarcasticly excited

"yay" Louis said and just clasped on the growned with a groan.

"oh, oh i know how to get at least a little harsh with them...." Louis said, looking like it was the best idea in the world.

"Whats that mate?." I asked.

" We don't all go on the same date, Zayn, Lulu with Niall and Rebecca and me Harry with Charlie and Amelia!" Louis said looking as proud a possible

"Might as well do that then." Harry said. then there was a little moment of silence, until Liam ruined it.

"Remember boys, this is our last chance to beat the girls. we have to focuse." liam said to us.

"Yay, cant wait to be polite to the freakin things."

SO sorry for not updateing for like EVER but im back baby.