Chapter 9

Rebeccas POV

"Niall kissed me..."

Why did just tell her that? i should of told Lulu first... Oh my god i am so dead.

"Oh ok" Charlie said calmly and un-paused the game so she could carry on killing. Hm....maybe thats what shes getting her anger out on?... I know it sounds bad that she can go more then over the top but thats what charlie is like she goes over the top, it her thing.

"Charlie, did someone feed you something bad for you?" I asked as i also carried on on the game. i am soo ready for the explosions!

"No!" She laughed and i heard her took a sip of her drink on the other end of the chat. "Come on Chum, I know you and Niall have been 'secretly' meeting up. I mean you guys meet up at the local park, and we all know that i have a clear veiw of the park. Dont worry chummy, im not mad i knew ever since year 4 you guys had a strong and it will be like that know matter what!" She finished. Wow...I knew we should of gone to the woods out at the back of my garden.

I never knew that Charlie would be okay with it. I thought she was all competition towards the guys but, she just wanted us girls to be happy.

"YO YO YO GURLS THE BITCHES ARE IN THE CHAT TO RUIN YOU LIFEE AND GAME!" Lulu shouted into her microphone then laughed after wards.

"So girlys what have you been talkin about about when us party bringers where gone." Amelia said

"Oh just about the dates" I said normally and left out the thing me and Charlie were talking about "WAIT HOLD UP, Amelia did you just say 'party bringers'?" I asked as i stared wide eyed into space as if she was right in front of me.

"Yes?" She paused as if to say 'DUH' "Me and Lulu always bring the party to you guys coz you are so boring and quiet" Amelia said as if it was the most clearest thing in the world.

"ANYWAY! lets finish this game then we can chat on Skype together." Lulu said and we started talking and playing at the same time. Turns out Lulu told about out date and Amelia told her about the date so it saved all off us to do it together and make it all gumbled up.

As we was playing the game and Lulu and Charlie was talking about their periods and Amelia was singing to her self and some times talking to her self saying how she could do so much better in the or what ever. Me? I was thinking about the kiss me and Niall shared, it was a peck but it wasn't just a 'snog'. It was different, different to all the other kisses i have had in the past... I felt something that just gave me goosebumps, made me smile, and i guess i wanted to be kissed agian by him. I have never felt this way with someone...No i cant think this way of Niall...If i do it will get in the way of the battle of the bands.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go because I'm so tired, night night sh*t faces" Charlie said as we all said goodnight to her, some insults here and there and then she was offline.

"Same girls, i have to much on my mind, night night my princesses" I yawned and had a couple of good byes and nights and went offline. Time to think. where shell i think...In my room, to lonely....Kitchen? i dont wanna tell my mum my problems becuase she will just say the typical 'follow your heart' bullsh*t......Sitting room, Nope my stepdad will be in there.... STABLES!!! I will just sit with crumble my horse, and then i will feel the comfort.

I put some trackies, a baggie top, and a coat on. with my boots followed and i put my hair in the stupid messy bun that never stays in place. Ugh! i need my hair cut.

i ran down the stairs and threw the kitchen to say i was going to the stables to my mum and went out the back door with my Dog Toffee. I walked over to the stables and turned on the lights so i could see in there.

"Oh, sorry crumble! did i wake you baby?" i said to him as i closed the stable door behind me and leaned on crumble as she rested again. I had to tell someone problems and i always thought that telling my horse helps, and i does. I know sounds weird but hey i can tell shes listening, because her ear is pointing down towards me when i talk so she is listening but just cant talk. So i told her my problem and i felt the weight slowly lift of my shoulders as i went deeper and deeper in detail of what happened, and it helped....it helped so much.

But there was one thing that i noticed...i kept talking about the kiss and i think i...

I cant....

can i?...

i can...

and i do...

I LOVE NIALL HORAN!!!

A/N SUP MY PEEPS!!

Woah hold up the traffic!!! REBECCA LOVES NIALL!!
is that good?
will niall feel the same??

well guys keep reading for more!!

HA TOLD YOU I WOULD UPODATE SOON..not that anyone cares

5directionsx55xx