💧⛰️ 4 🔥🌀

🌀

Lucy:

It was way too early for my liking. Rubbing my eyes and covering a yawn, I stood outside waiting for Natasha to pick me up. Ice sat beside me, nibbling at his leash for the hundredth time despite me lecturing him. I sighed.

"Ice, stop it!" I bend down, taking the dark brown leash out of his mouth. He looked up at me like he was completely innocent with his big blue puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't even try it. It's not working on me." I told him.

Ice waved his tail from left to right, still gazing up at me. Another sigh escaped me before I had to yawn again. Jeez... Now, even my eyes started to tear up cause I was so goddamn tired.

Suddenly, I heard the roaring engine of a sports car coming to a halt in front of me. I looked up and saw a black very expensive looking car, and when the window rolled down, it revealed the beautiful redhead that was supposed to pick me up. A little stunned, I stared at her. Just when I thought she couldn't get any cooler...

"Hey, girl, wanna hop in for a short ride?" She asked with a wink, her tone sounding... seductively.

I bit my lip and could only nod. Throwing my bag between my legs while Ice took place on my lap, I got inside. Nat chuckled.

"If only you could see how you look right now." She teased me, making me scoff.

"It's way too early to be up..." I grumbled.

She only smirked. 

"You'll get used to it. But I'm prepared. Got you this coffee."

I took the to-go cup out of her hands, scrunching up my nose a little. I hated coffee. But not wanting to seem ungrateful, I took a sip trying very hard not to spit it out again. I swallowed and felt the bitter liquid going down my throat.

"Better?" Nat asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

"I think so." I lied, taking another sip.

Do you really think you could fool a spy?, I thought to myself. But since Nat didn't say anything about it, she probably didn't care. The agent wanted to be nice, and I'll appreciate it.

I turned my gaze, watching the people walking along the streets. New York was so different from what I'm used to from my home... my real home.

"Sooo... Lucy, tell me about yourself." Nat interrupted the silence all of a sudden.

 I wasn't sure if she was genuinely interested or just wanted to make some small talk, but I wasn't going to complain.

"Uh... I.. I don't know where to start. What do you want to know?"

"How about what you do if you're not saving jewelry's or selling ice cream and coffee?"

"I train most of the time. I'm getting Kung Fu lessons for a couple of years now, to be honest."

"Ah, so that's where these pants come from." Nat pointed out and threw a short glance at my outfit.

I figured it'd be useful to already wear my... suit. Well, it still wasn't a proper one, but I've already gotten a few ideas after reading the comics I bought with Peter. Now, all I needed were the tools to make it happen.

"Yeah, I just wanted to be prepared since we might get into a fight at some point of this mission."

Nat only nodded.

"Still, you might want to change into... something more suitable."

I felt so embarrassed right in this moment.