💧⛰️ 11 🔥🌀

🔥

Days passed after our victory against Loki and Ben's funeral. I agreed to stay with Peter and may ever since. It was a rough time for all three of us, so the best thing we could do was stay together. Especially Aunt May mourned the loss of her husband. At least she stopped crying in her bedroom every night and started to go out of the apartment again and joined me when I went to buy groceries. Peter, on the other hand, tried to stay positive at all times, though I knew it was just a mask to keep going. On the inside, he mourned as well. That's why I decided to spend the day with him today. In fact, I actually had a plan, a surprise that might lighten his mood enormously.

Smiling to myself, I knocked on the door of his room with Ice sitting by my side.

"Come in." I heard Peter say.

So I stepped inside. Peter sat at his desk, fumbling with some pieces he found literally anywhere. It seemed to be his new hobby, but it might also be a distraction from the emotional pain. He liked collecting old devices and metal pieces whatsoever, and he would build something new out of it or just fix what was believed to be dead.

"Hey, what's up? Did you build something new again?" I asked.

He turned around with a smile on his face.

"Yes! I'm almost finished! It's going to be a cool flashlight, and if I do it the right way, you can attach it to your suit!" he explained excitedly.

My smile grew wider.

"Really? Can't wait to test it then." I said, "Hey, uh, I thought we could spend some time together. I got a surprise for you."

I saw his eyes lighting up, and Peter literally jumped out of his chair and stood in front of me like a child who was excited for Christmas to come.

"Well, what're we waiting for then?!"

🔥

Going by the bus was kind of awkward for me lately. People recognized me from the news knowing I was with Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, and of course Black Widow during the battle of New York against Loki. I definitely wasn't used to that kind of attention. Therefore, I didn't know how to deal with it properly. Peter, on the other hand, was proud of the whole situation and didn't hesitate to make me look like a real superhero. I couldn't help the smile, though.

"So where exactly are you taking me?" Peter asked curiously, observing our surroundings every second.

I said goodbyes to another fan who wanted to take a picture before turning towards him. A smirk was on my lips now.

"You'll see soon enough. But I bet it'll make me the best sister in the world." I teased him.

Peter raised his eyebrows at my words, and just in that moment, we reached our bus stop. With a grin, I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out, leading the way. Slowly, he seemed to realize where we were and where we were headed to. His eyes widened as we got closer and closer to that big tower, which was owned by no other than Tony Stark.

"Woah woah woah... you're not serious, right?"

"Serious about what?" I teased him.

I saw his eyes widen when we were right in front of the Stark Tower... Well, it was supposed to be the Avengers tower from now on.

"Today is that Iron Man event.. you're still taking me? After everything that happened?"

"That's exactly why we should go. You deserve this, and it's a distraction from the bad things that happened." I grinned before adding the best part about this, "And since I'm the coolest sister in the world, we got something like a VIP status and have access to literally everything."