💧⛰️ 6 🔥🌀

So this chapter is going to be a little longer than usual. Also, I used Transcripts Wiki as a support for this and some following chapters. It's because I felt the need to stick to some of the original scenes. But it's not a hundred percent accurate. Just wanted to let you know.

⛰️

Peter:
Hey, what's up, sis. Oh... it's Peter here. Ben finally agreed to me having a phone! Nothing special, though... How're you doing?"

Me:
Woah, Peter, that's awesome! I'm actually on a small trip with Ice right now. It's nice.

Peter:
A trip?! Where're you going? And for how long?

I bit my lip as I lay in bed of my little cabin and think of a fitting lie.

Me:
It's like a Kung Fu Training Camp... Colleen once told me about it. Just a couple of days. I'll text you, alright?

Peter:
Alright. Bring me some souvenir if you can!

Me:
I will! :)

I was startled by a knock against the doorframe and looked up to see Mr. Stark standing there.

"Suit's ready, and we're up for a mission. Loki has shown himself in Germany. Let's suit up."

I didn't say anything at first. Just jumped out of bed and quickly followed him.

"So... anything special about my blood?" I asked.

"Not yet. Banner's still running some tests on it."

I nodded, and eventually, we arrived in their lab. My eyes widened when I saw this advanced outfit still hanging on a puppet. The pants were almost pitch black and still resembled my Kung Fu ones in shape. From knee to ankle, they were tighter and even had some bandage wrapped around it, which was dark red just like the boots. The upper body was covered by a vest that was red colored as well with some yellow, almost golden seeming ornaments around the collar. Altogether, it looked very fitting, to be honest. My arms would be free, though... I will definitely wrap some bandages around them. At least from palm to elbow.

"I assume I did a good job. But wait till you see this!"

Mr. Stark held a Bo staff in his hands, looking like a usual fighting staff at first. But I knew there was more to it. It looked more advanced, like it wasn't even wooden. He handed it over to me, and the first thing I noticed was a button on it.

"Go on..." He encouraged me.

I pressed the button, and the staff turned into a damn glider like in these comics! My eyes couldn't get any wider from admiration. This was the coolest thing ever! I couldn't wait to test it and try and fly around!

"It's just like you told me. Well, almost, but it should do its job, and you'll find out soon enough what other functions it also has."

Mr. Stark took the staff out of my hands again and ushered me over to my suit.

"JARVIS, please synchronize the suit for the Kid."

"Yes, Sir." A voice said back.

"Oh, don't worry, it's just my AI." Tony explained, and I nodded only to get startled by the suit flying towards me and wrapping itself around my body.

It fit perfectly and felt so good. If I'd have bandages around my arms, it'd be even better. I looked at myself from every angle I could in the mirror.

"How does this even work... I mean... Holy shit.."