S. Getō | Sleep Paralysis

ᴡᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ : ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵉˡˢᵉ ˡᵐᵃᵒ, ɪ'ᵐ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵈᵈ

"Ah, finally!" 

You raised your arms, letting out a satisfied sigh, you finally got to close the shop, your boss had asked you to do since you were the only one left at the shop, always staying until eight PM, cleaning and kept the place tidy. You smiled to yourself, turning to the right and started walking home, taking your phone out of your bag and checked your memory note if you needed to get something.

"Right, I need to buy some food—" You cut yourself off when you heard footsteps behind you, making you turn your head around and check if someone was there.

Suspiciously, no one was there as you arch an eyebrow before shrugging your shoulders, thinking that you were just hearing things.

You walked away, going to the nearest convenience store whilst humming a song you were listening to on your earphones. Even though you were near the store, you could still feel someone watching you behind, their eyes focused on every move you made and you turned around once again, checking if someone was there.

"I swear if someone's pranking on me. . ." You whisper out, turning back around and entered the store, the cashier greeted you and you went to the shelves, looking for that food you wanted. "Oh? This looks good, I should try it." You grab something that caught your eyes and went to the opposite shelf, looking up to see the food you wanted.

"Seriously? Why did they put that there? And they didn't even leave a ladder or something." You sigh attempting to reach for it but miserably failed, you even tried jumping but due to your height, it was still unreachable.

You were about to give up until someone reached for it and handed it to you. "Oh- Thank you, mist— Getō?" You look up at him, a closed-eye smile was pasted on his face making you uncomfortably shudder with no reason at all. "Nice to see you again, (Y/N). How are you?"

Getō was someone who was very secretly displeased with normal civilians but whenever he's talking to you or talking to Jujutsu sorcerers, he was the opposite of that.

You met him at the shop you worked at, being introduced by your friend and was also your daily customer, Gojō. At first, Getō didn't really care about you and was a little rude towards you but soon, he got a little nicer and suddenly wanted to know about you more.

Gojō said Getō disliked non-shamans and was very rude to them compare to shamans, he was nice, which you didn't really understand why he hated non-shamans like you. So, you started to try and get along with him.

But the more you talked to him, the more paranoid you got, feeling that you're being threatened in some way, such as people watching you or acting against you, even though there's no proof that it's true.

It made you avoid him, even started avoiding shamans, thinking that you should get yourself some non-shaman friends more. But even though you avoided them and started to hang out with normal people, the feeling of being observed still never left you.

Even at night, when you're on your bed, you could feel someone's eyes on you. When you fall asleep, the invisible eyes were still there and you could hear someone getting inside your room, sitting on the chair at the corner of your bed, their eyes focused on you.

You always woke up at the very side of your single bed like someone fell asleep beside you.

There was one night you woke up, your body unable to move and you thought it was a normal night of having sleep paralysis until you felt someone beside you, looking directly at your face but you couldn't see their face. You thought you were just hallucinating and closed your eyes.

"(Y/N)?" You snapped away from your thoughts as you let out a nervous chuckle, shaking your head. "I'm alright, thank you for asking, what about you?" 

"I'm also doing fine. What are you doing late at night? It's nearly eleven PM. You need to go home, (Y/N)." He patted your back and you nodded your head, refusing to look at him in the eyes. "Yeah, I just needed this. I'll get going now. Goodbye and goodnight, Getō." You smiled and went to the counter, paid for the food you got and walked out of the store, walking home.

You walked faster when you felt a presence behind you but you ended up running to your apartment, getting inside and closed the door, locking it and took a deep breath.

"Why is this happening to me?" You groaned and placed the food you bought on the kitchen counter before walking to your bedroom, closing the door behind you and threw your bag on your bed as you then started to take your clothes off to take a shower. 

You grabbed your towel and went to the bathroom, turning the shower on.

"Why won't it leave me alone. . .?" 

After taking a shower, you ate the left-over food at your fridge and washed the dishes, brushed your teeth and prepared yourself for bed, tidying everything first before going to bed and laid down, grabbing your phone on the bed stand and started to scroll on Instagram, looking for memes and random posts. "no horni." You laughed out and continued scrolling for more memes.

For a while of scrolling, your eyes got droopy as you placed your phone on the bed stand and made sure that it was charging before closing your eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

You woke up, facing the ceiling and tried to move but you couldn't.

You realized that you were having sleep paralysis once again and blinked a few times.

You were just looking up at the ceiling until suddenly, you felt a pair of arms being wrapped around you, their lips pressing on your neck. You tried to scream but you couldn't, you tried to look at the person beside you but since you had the inability to move, you can't. Even when you turned your eyes at the dark figure - you couldn't.

Your whole mind was screaming, wanting to call out for help but it was hopeless. You laid there, staring at the ceiling and heard the person beside you started to hum a lullaby, moving the strands of hair on your face away. 

"Close your eyes, darling."