S. Gojo | Buddies

Waking up from your deep slumber, you fluttered your eyes open, the sunlight hitting your face as you rub your temples before sitting up, pulling the sheets up to your naked chest before looking down to see that Gojō had already left.

Well, it didn't matter if he stayed or not. He had no feelings for you and you two promised each other to stay as buddies.

Fuck buddies

But, guess what? You actually fell in love with a man-whore like him! Christ! You were embarrassed at yourself, knowing that you were the one who made that promise to stay as fuck buddies. You go, girl! Nice job! Really!

You pulled your knees, hugging them to your chest and closed your eyes, thinking to yourself that your feelings for him would soon vanish. You thought about ending your relationship with him as fuck buddies at first but you decided to stay, which caused your feelings for him to swell.

Every night you slept with him, your heart throbbed along with butterflies fluttering inside your stomach, your cheeks and ears heated, visible blush spread across them as you kept yourself close to his chest, wanting to be closer to his beating heart.

Now back to where we were. You closed your eyes, plopping your head on your crossed arms on top of your knees and thought about the albino fuck boy.

The sound of a notification from your phone made you snap your eyes open, grabbed your phone that was placed on the nightstand and turned it on, unlocked the password and checked what it was. Oh, Oh. A message from the Gojō Satoru. Checking his message, he was asking if you were awake and you rolled your eyes and started to type, your eyes focused on the keyboard below the screen as you went to tap the send button only to get interrupted by a cough erupting from your throat.

You shrugged it off, sending the message you typed to him.

He saw the message and instantly started to type as you waited for him to finish, the small three dots floating inside the chat bubble and another cough erupted from your throat which irritated you but another one came out but this time, it came along with a petal.

Confusion took over your mind, dropping your phone beside you and gently picking the petal between your fingers, arching an eyebrow at it, questioning if that came from your mouth or not.

Before you could even ask more questions, more coughs erupted with petals that answered your question, dropping the petal that was between your fingers and wrapped your hands around your throat, violently coughing and you quickly got off the bed, ran to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind you before approaching the sink, still coughing as you grip the counter.

When it was finished, you slowly looked up at the mirror, staring at your frightened reflection, your eyes widening at yourself and stared down at the sink where beautiful blue petals were scattered, some were coated with your saliva but you didn't care. Is this a dream? You asked yourself, turning the faucet on and letting it run across the petals, ignoring the blood that was now dripping down your chin.

Am I dreaming?

"Hanahaki."

"Eh?" You stared at your friend who was also a doctor, Ieiri, a concerned look pasted on her face and you two stared at each other.

"It's a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love It ends when the beloved returns their feelings. Romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough, or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear."

She explains, looking down at the tiled floor where blue petals were scattered and coated with blood, a sigh escaped her lips.

"It's him, right?" You nodded your head, tears filling your eyes and it escapes your eyelids, rolling down your cheeks, starting to cry while she watches you in distress, placing her hand on your shoulder, trying to comfort you as she spoke. "You can either confess to him or take the surgery. But, confessing can be risky, since we're not sure if he likes you back. If he doesn't return his feelings, this can grow worse and you'll die. . .

If you take the surgery, it'll all be over but you can no longer develop feelings for him."

Walking down the street, Ieiri's words were stuck in your head and you were still unsure if you should take the surgery. I mean, after that it'll be over, right? Still, there could be a slight possible chance that Gojō likes you back. You two have been having this affair for two months, he could at least have small feelings for you!

You let out a sigh before suddenly noticing white locks that obviously belong to the one and only Gojō Satoru. A smile formed on your face and you approach him only to have the grip around your bag tightened, eyes widened when you saw him kissing someone else. "You know you'd always be my number one flower." Your lungs tightened, unable to breathe. Right, why would he have feelings for you? You were just his buddy.

Fuck buddy.

Turning around, accepting the fact that you were nothing but his friend with benefits, you decided to walk away from them, grabbed your phone from your bag, dialling Ieiri's contact number, finally making a decision and bringing the phone to your ear and you heard her answer. "(Y/N)?"

"I'll take the surgery, Ieiri. . ."

And so, she told you to come back to her and you ran whilst violently coughing blood-coated petals, tears running down your cheeks and ignoring everyone who watched you.

This was for the best, he's already seeing someone, you didn't want to interfere and cause a scene.

After all, you guys were just buddies.

Fuck buddies