S. Gojō | Personal Secret

ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ; ˢᵉᵐⁱ-ˢᵐᵘᵗ

Walking down the hallways of Tokyo Jujutsu high, you let out a sigh, hoping that you wouldn't see the annoying Santa Claus wanna-be. 

You had been trying to avoid coming to this school, knowing well that Gojō will definitely sense your presence and quickly come to annoy the hell out of you as he always does whenever you're around. You could easily just tell him to go away but there was no chance against him since- as he says- 'the strongest' and nobody could ever touch him or tell him what to do.

"(Y/N)~!" Oh, god... His voice already caused you to shudder as he makes his way towards you, slightly bending to your height with a grin plastered on his face. "What's with the moody face? You on your period?"

"Shut the hell up, Gojō and leave me alone for Christ's sake." You groaned, turning your head away from him and continued walking, tightly holding the folders to your chest, wishing to yourself that he'd just disappear already. "And what makes you say I'd do such a thing? Why would I leave someone as weak as you all alone?" He was- as almost everyone says- insufferable.

You just couldn't believe how he was the strongest with that childish attitude. Was he spoiled since he was born? Well, I don't think that's a question, of course, he was spoiled due to the fact that he was 'the honoured one'. 

"Just leave me alone, Gojō. . . It's not that hard, and for your information, I can handle myself!" An irk mark popped on your forehead, walking faster, wanting to reach Yaga's office already.

Before you could even walk any further, Gojō grabbed you by the arm, pulling him to his chest causing you to let go of the folders you were holding, now scattered on the floor as Gojō flips you over, pushing you against the wall with your arms pinned at the side of your head. Blush spread across your cheeks, looking up at Gojō with widened eyes. "Gojō—"

"You've been trying to avoid me for years, (Y/N)?. Why's that?" Holding your wrists together with one hand, he uses his free one to tug his blindfold down, ocean eyes now staring back at yours. "You afraid that I might spread your dirty little secret?" You widen your eyes at him, shaking your head and began thrashing in his hold only to gasp when he pushed his knee between your thighs. "G– Gojō!" 

You shouldn't have just recorded somewhere not located in Tokyo where he lives. It was a terrible mistake and it could've ruined your career! 

"Goodbye, Shōko. Have a great night!" 

"Goodbye too, (Y/N)." Eighteen years old you waves her hand at her best friend before closing the door as Shōko walks away, you lock it before walking to your room, letting out a deep sigh and grabbed your laptop and camera, setting them in front of the bed before grabbing a package hidden under the bed, placing it on the mattress as you grab a facemask, putting it on and lock your bedroom door.

Sitting on the silky sheets, you got yourself ready for your live filming, got into your account and announced to your fans that you were going to begin in three... two... one—

It happened so fast, after your introduction and informing them about the theme and toys she was going to use. You were already thrusting the dildo into your walls, moaning to yourself, fluttering your eyelashes and keeping a tight grip around the base of the fake dick, sweat rolling down your chest, to your stomach and thighs as your juices spill on the sheets, staining it but kept going, keeping your fans or viewers entertained.

Many of them found you hot, loving the way you'd always go with a rough and fast pace, making them deposit more money for you, the chat going wild, emotes and emojis flying across the chat room. 

Since the higher-ups didn't pay you well, this was the easiest way you could get money when you were home alone. But, today, you were staying in a hotel in Tokyo for a mission. You could've just stayed at the dormitory but they were assigning you a room next to Gojō's so it was risky, knowing well how thin the walls were. "G– Gojō. . ." you silently mewled to yourself, ashamed that you were moaning his name like that.

After more than an hour of streaming, you decided to end it, bidding goodbye to your viewers and donators, you turned your laptop off with your camera, wobblingly standing up and went straight to the bathroom, leaving the set-up like that, filthy toys scattered on the bed and the camera was still on the camera stand, the laptop also on the bed while you cleans yourself up.

"I need to go buy myself some snacks—"

"(Y/N), I know you're there! Open up!" You flinched, exiting the bathroom, now wearing your pyjamas and walks out of the bedroom, closing the door behind you and slowly opening the door to see Gojō. "Gojō!? What the hell are you doing here!? Go home!"

"I'm lonely, (Y/N)~ Let me sleep here just for one night." Pushing you aside, he approaches the bedroom door, and you instantly get in his way, blocking the door. "Sleep on the couch instead! Gojō, don't go into my room-"

"Nope." He turns the doorknob, opening the door widely, causing a blush to spread across your face, pressing your palms against his chest to stop him from entering any further. "Gojō, please—" Standing by the doorway, he takes his glasses away, eyes staring at the bed where he could clearly see the toys scattered on the mattress with a camera set-up. What the fuck. 

"(Y/N), what were you doing?" He calmly asks even though deep inside, he was furious. Furious how you could just let anyone take a look at her playing with her private part.

"It's none of your business, get out!!" 

"Satoru. . ." Gripping on his shoulders, he nips at your neck, pressing you harder on the wall with your legs wrapped around his waist. "I'll keep it a personal secret, don't worry. Just promise me you'll never do that again." He was jealous that anyone could see your bare body but not him despite being in love for years with her. He knew you instantly quitted that thing after he threatened you back then that he'd inform the higher-ups about it if you continued filming yourself like that. 

"It'll be our personal secret. No one else's."