High School

"SAB WAKE UP" I hear my bubbly best friend Rowan yell in my ear. Today is the first day of high school and I think she is a little bit excited. Maybe a little TOO excited. I mean.. School work.. Woooo..

"Why are you in my house so damn early in the morning?" I ask her without moving.

"Because I had a feeling you were still sleeping and, oh look, I WAS RIGHT" she says pulling my pillow out from underneath me.

"Get. Out." I groan.

"No. I will not get out. Today is the first day of high school. You are going to get up. Go take a shower. Get all hella cute. Eat food. And walk to school with me because I am NOT walking into that school without my best friend by my side."
Me and Rowan are pretty dependent on each other. I mean.. We're best friends. She sticks with me and I stick with her. To be completely honest, me and Rowan are so close, we never really made any other friends. It's been just me and her for as long as I can remember and I'd like to keep it that way. We don't need anybody else. Ever.

"UGHHHH. If I must." I say as I roll out of my bed and land flat on my face. I lay there for awhile because, I definitely did not want to go to school. School has never really been my thing I guess.
I think about whether or not I want to get up and all of a sudden I feel somebody grab my feet and pull me out of my bed room.

"LETS GOOO" Rowan screams so loud I'm pretty sure people and Canada could hear her. "I WILL NOT BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU"
Oh yeah. That's another thing about Rowan. She HATES being late. Especially for school.

"IM UP IM UP. LET GO OF MY FEET RIGHT NOW LIL' GIRL." I scream as I'm being dragged down the hall.
Rowan dropped my feet.

"Shower. Now. GO" Who does she think she is, my mother?
I get up and hop in the shower without saying a word. After my shower, I dried my hair and after playing with it for awhile I decided to just leave it down. Then, I did my make up. I'm not huge on wearing make up, I only wear a little eye liner and mascara and some days, some lip stick. After that, I put on the outfit I had picked the night before. Black high waisted skinny jeans, a white laced crop top and black vans. After checking myself in the mirror a few times, I grabbed my back pack and walked into my living room where Rowan was patiently waiting for me.

"Ready Row Boat?" Row Boat has always been my nick name for her. She was my Row Boat and I was her Sabby Cat. We had come up with these names in kindergarten when we first met and, we have had them ever since.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast? It is the most important meal of the day y'know." She says jokingly.

"Nah I'm gonna skip."

"Alright then. LETS GO TO HIGH SCHOOOOL!" She screams.
Yay... High School..

~~~~
I know this chapter was pretty boring, this was just like my introduction.
I haven't done anything on Wattpad in so long so I don't have any followers yet so I don't even know if anybody is going to read this but hey, I might as well try. 😂
And I'm not going to publish another update until I see that some people have actually read this cause I don't wanna look lame 👌