010

"vinnie, i-" i started, being cut off by him backing us up onto his mattress. his once hazel eyes were now dark, black almost.

he blew out a breath before speaking, his fingers now dancing dangerously close to the band of my underwear, "i really wanna kiss you right now." he spoke boldly, eyes trailing between my eyes, then back up to my lips.

"then do it."

he kissed me with aggression, the prominent veins in his arms now becoming more prominent than ever. i straddled his lap while he attacked mt neck with soft kisses, his hands running up and down her back. he then turns us, pinning my smaller body to the mattress, going in to connect our lips once more, humming against mine.

i could see the desperation in his eyes, and feel it other places too.

he was eager, but soft with me at the same time. touching me softly as if i'd break. my hands ran through the forest of curls on his head, slightly tugging on the roots earning a moan from him. his hands trailed down my torso towards my zippier, suddenly his door bursts open and a shove vinnie off of me adjusting my appearance.

"hey vinnie have you seen maso- JESUS CHRIST," Noah started covering his eyes, "you guys are fucking already?? anyway, mason, i just wanted you to know the girls are making a tiktok and really um wanted you to be in it" he stated, still covering his eyes

"you have got to be fucking kidding me," vinnie pratically yelled, running his hands through his hair, causing noah and i to both jump, "get out noah." he said sternly as noah slowly backed out of the doorway

i scoot off the bed running towards noah and grabbing onto his arm, "nooo i wanna be in the tik tok."

___________

a/n
Hit that star n commenttt❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

thoughts tbh???