019

vinnie the porn star

r u ready yet??

bruh I'm outside

its been like 40 mins mason

Okay yes coming coming

I cant find a shirt⁉️

it doesnt matter what u wear⁉️

What if i wanna look cute??

u always do

now come on

Kk

Read 7:09pm

____________________

"you know i cant skate for shit right?" i informed vinnie while squeezing into the tiny rx7, "like genuinely im embarrassed for myself already"

"mason, really it's fine none of the guys will care theyre chill," he told me while turning up wunna on aux, "and i'lll teach you some tricks i promise"

"you just want an excuse to be shirtless infront of me" i scoffed, turning to face him in the drivers seat, "i'd be shirtless all the time if you let me" he said winking at me.

"gross vinnie. are we here yet?" i asked looking out the window.

"patience baby, patience" he retorted, placing his hand on my thigh, and i just left it there.

_____________________

being at the barrics was chaotic to say the least. all the boys were shirtless, and i mean all of them.

i walked in behind vinnie scared shitless of what i was even suppose to do. all those nerves went out the went out the window when i locked eyes with him.

troy.

"TROY OH MY GOD" I screamed, running past vinnie and into the shirtless boys' arms, "i missed you so so much when i was in Texas", i told him truthfully, probably causing his circulation to start cutting off.

"i- we missed you so fucking much you're the life of the party" he said, planting friendly kisses on my cheek, then pointing to aaron, "i can't believe you like live-live here now. you're coming to aaron's tonight for a party we love you" he ended, never breaking eye contact with me.

"MASON HOLY SHIT," aaron yelled, dropping his skateboard and picking me up next. i dont know what's up with these guys and picking me up, but wasnt not complaining. "we all missed you so much it's so crazy that you're like here now and can always be with us" he said, stuttered out of excitement, cupping my cheeks. my face cheeks.

"i love yall so much what and of course i'll come over tonight" i said group hugging them.

"okay great love this right, but we came here to skate not to be distracted by mason." vinnie groaned rudely, ruining the vibe. he was angry. i could tell he was angry, his jaw was tightly clenched, his once kind hands were mall-grabbing his board more aggressively than i'd ever seen. and for the first time ever, i was scared of him. "c'mon mason go sit down" he ended, looking at me with anger, so i just stayed silent, watching the boys bust their asses one after the other, scrolling through my phone aimlessly.