Part 1

Susens POV

Karen's hair shines as the sun hits down on it. ‘ I wish we could get closer to her but we are still only friends’ As I get lost in my thoughts I hear a quiet voice. “Susen, did you hear me?” She asks “Oh! I'm sorry I got lost in my thoughts.” I say. “That's all right. It's just that the kids have to go inside for lunch.” “Oh my, time flies so quickly.” “It sure does.” Karen giggles. We both take our whistles and blow them as all the kids run into the line. Me and Karen walk over to the line and send the kids inside for lunch. Karen sudlney says “You know we don't have to watch the kids today, we both have a break.” “But who's gonna watch them then?” I ask. “ Oh Nessa and Bethany are in charge of watching them today.” Karen says.

I built up enough courage to ask Karan, “ You know there's a new cafe that opened down the street, do you wanna go there?” 

Karen’s POV

Omg Omg Omg Omg Did she just ask me out on a date oh danny O! “Sure” I say as I look down at the ground nervously. “Ok let me grab my things then we can go i'll drive us there!” Her eyes light up in excitement as she grabs my hand and pulls me to her office. I smile slightly as we leave her office and get into her car i was excited as ever but this date with Susan was going to be GREAT my face flushed with red blush 

*Timeskip*

Omg omg omg omg Susans closer than 6 ft to me!! People on the sidewalk looked at us, they could see the love in the air from over 6 ft away, a safe distance away. I’ve been gazing at the side of Susan’s face this whole car ride, she’s so hot. I felt my phone vibrate from inside my Louis Vuitton purse. I looked at the contact and read it. I shivered in horror as I saw who was calling. 

It was CHAD. I look at Susen again and gain some confidence. My hands shake as I answer. “ H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hello Chad…” “GET HOME NOWWWwWWWwWWWWWw!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!!!” He yells I pull the phone away from my ear as susen looks at me, concerned. “I-I-I-I-i-I-I-i-I-i-I-I-I-I-I-i-I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i c-cant” I say in fear

“WHY NOT” 

“Im-m-m at the store g-g-getting you a p-p-p-present”I lie he can't know that i'm really on a date with the love of my life.

“Fine, get home soon then” He says, obviously annoyed with me.

“ A-a-a-a-alright then bye…” He hangs up immediately.

My eyes fill with tears as I drop my phone back in my Louis Vuitton.