Quiet and Alone - 1

⚠️ Slight language

Clay POV
Moving out was the worst decision ever. I only recently moved out of my parents house and it became very quiet in the small household making it lonely. I pick up my phone looking through my contacts, thinking about who I should call.

I look at the time on my phone realizing it was 1am and everyone was asleep. I should probably go to sleep. Something jumping on my chest interrupted my thoughts. I look down to see my cat, Patches.

I pet Patches causing her to purr and cuddle up to me. Having a cat made it less lonely but not by much. My phone started ringing, I look over to see where it was and seen it was on the opposite side of the couch I was sitting on. How it get there? I debated getting up to see who was calling me or ignored and continue petting Patches.

I took the risk to grab my phone reaching over. Then Patches jump off.
I groaned.

"Whoever is calling me, it better be important"

I pick up my phone seeing it was a random number. Being bored, I answer the phone to see who it was.

"Hey Bad, sorry if I woke you up, but can you record with me" I internally laugh as I heard a british voice. Time for some fun

"You didn't wake me, I was already up, and I'm down to record" I prayed that I was able to pull off.

"Bad are you ok, you don't sound like yourself" Fuck, Think, Think.

"Uh yeah I just broke my speaker so I might sound different"

" yeah a lot different, anyways you down with minecraft" I nod, realizing he couldn't see me.

"Yea send the IP address"

"I'll send it over discord"

"Actually can you send it over text, my discord isn't working right" nice thinking.

"Sure but how are we gonna talk"

"Teamspeak?" Hoping he had teamspeak.

"That'll work, see yeah there"

He hung up and sent me the IP address. I run to my room and power-up my PC. I get around the world and look around, seeing someone by the name of Georgenotfound. I look in chat noticing he typed.

Georgenotfound
How you get here

Dream
You called the wrong number ;)

Georgenotfound
Ur a dick

Dream
Discord?

Georgenotfound
Fine >:(

After getting his Discord I joined the call.

"Hey" I only heard a scoff.

"You could've just told me, it was the wrong number" I cross my arms and huffed.

"But that's no fun" I heard another scoff and I could already see him rolling his eyes.

"What kind of name is Dream, anyways" I laughed.

"You know I'm still up for the recording"

"Really" I nod, having to menalty remind myself that he can't see me.

"Yea" I smiled, hoping he would still want to record.

"Sure Dream, but you better have over a million subs" I laughed at his comment. I felt my face heat up a bit. I turned on my fan. It was just hot. Even though it was summer and I lived in Florida.

___________________

What do you guys think so far?

525 words