Nightmares - 9

I was in a black room, nothing but darkness. I tried walking but it felt like I was glued in place. Unable to move just watch. I blinked and the scenery changed. The scenery was a lot nicer. It was in a garden full of colors that I could see, not one color looked bad, or looked strange for me.

I tried to walk again yet I still couldn't, I was able to turn around, so I did. When I turned around I seen Dream.

"Dream what are you doing here" Dream smiled at me and started walking up to me.

"I wanted to tell you something, something important" He put his hand on my cheek, tracing my jawline.

"What is it" Dream smiled, not in a good way, his smile was crooked, his eyes turned a blood red.

"I hate you, I could never love someone like you" My heart shattered into pieces, I thought I was being overdramatic but when I look down, I've seen a heart shaped hole in my chest, shattered pieces all over the floor and my hands. Blood was everywhere caused by the cuts. You'd think it'd will be painful, but it wasn't, it was memorizing watching the blood drip down your hands onto the floor. I wanted to scream, puke, I wanted to wake up and hope this wasn't real.

Dream grabbed my face, I looked into his eyes, I missed when his eyes where green, or yellow for me. Dream open his mouth to speak, but all that came out was an alarm.

George POV
I woke up with sweat running down the back of my neck. I gasp for air, it felt like I couldn't get any air into my lungs, it felt like I couldn't breath. I was panicking. I needed to calm down. I got up and it felt like I could breath better.

It was just a Dream, about Dream.

I chuckled, it was a funny joke but it was fun to say. I heard the alarm, the same alarm Dream made, my heart stop for a second thinking it wasn't a Dream, I turn around to see what was making the noises, hoping it wasn't Dream.

It was my phone, setting off the alarm I set.

I sigh, sometimes I overreact. I grab my phone and unlocked it, it immediately brought me to my texted messages, reminding me of last night's talk with Dream. I frowned, Dream was a fun guy and I imagine he be cute, but even if I did like him, more than a friend, I still wanted to know him better, be around him more. No matter the amount of pain he caused me

I set my phone down not wanting to deal with anything, right as I set it down it ding, it was Dream, I wanted to ignore it, I wanted to move and pretend I never met him, but then again, it was Dream.

I pick up my phone again and pulled up the message. I needed to know what he said even if it was hurtful.

Pissbaby
I need to explain, it wasn't me, I can understand if you don't want to talk to me ever again, I just need to let you know I didn't say those hurtful words

Georgie
It's fine, I gtg,the authors a bit lazy today.

Pissbaby
Understandable

I powered off my phone,not wanting to talk to anyone anymore. I said it was fine.

Even though it wasn't fine

_________________________

Even though it's not late for me, I'm extremely tired after a long day, thank you to everyone who's been patient with me.

612 words