Realization - 6

George POV
I sat on my PC taking online test to see if I was in love.

"What am I doing" I'm taking these stupid online test to see if I'm in love, there fake. I don't even know if I'm gay. I needed to talk to someone, someone who can relate to me.

The Internet.

I get on google, and search and search and search. It was an hour later and I still found nothing. The internet doesn't get me. I sighed the only thing I was left with was human interaction. I pick up my phone and called the one guy who I knew could relate to me. The phone rang three times before he picked up.

"Hey I have a question, how'd you know if you, um gay"

Bad POV
"That doesn't make any sense"
I laughed as Skeppy told me a joke.

"It makes perfect sense" I shooked my head as if he could see me. My face was bright red. If I could only tell him. My phone started vibrating, indicating I was getting a called.

"Oh Skeppy, I'm getting a call, I'm going to mute, gimme a sec" I muted myself and took off my headphones. I looked down to see it was George and answered.

"Hello"

"Hey I have a question, how'd you know if your, um gay" I chuckled

"That was straight forward" I heard George give a sad chuckle.

"There's this guy I've recently met, and I think I might like him"

"So your asking me how to know if your gay"

"Maybe" I sighed, George was a nice guy, but sometimes he's a bit oblivious

"You're in love George, but I can't tell you if your gay"

"What why" I could tell that George was confused.

"There are so many different sexualitys put there, for instense I'm bi, and I have a crush on Skeppy"

"What are you trying to tell me" I rubbed my temple.

"Follow your heart, if you like Dream tell him"

"How'd you know I like Dream" I tensed up and gave a fake chuckle.

"Oh look at the time. Bye!"
I sighed in relief as I hang up and put my headphones on. When I went to unmute I realized, that I wasn't.

"I wasn't muted that whole time was I"

"Yep" I faceplamed right into my desk. This was meant to be a Dreamnotfound fanfic not Skephalo. I'm in trouble.

____________________

Oops

410 words