Apologies - 22

Fundy POV
I stare at the red door I recognize it Dream's door. I felt a hand slip into my and I turn around to see 5up standing behind me supportively.

"I should tell you something"
5up looked up from his laptop and into my eyes. I felt myself become nervous suddenly.

"What is it?" His voice was soft and it my heart fill with joy. I never felt like this with Dream.

" I-uh" I was nervous, what if I told him and he then he hated me for life. I actually loved 5up and I wanted to keep him in my life regardless of our relationship status. I felt a hand be gently placed onto mine. I look up to see 5up softly smiling. I smile back a light blush going across my face.

"I have a boyfriend and I did bad things and I kinda manipulated him into liking me or something, long story short, I might've killed his cat" 5up stared at me. He only stared with no emotion, his smile was slowly dropping in it's normal resting place. It made me more nervous, I couldn't tell if he was angry at me, scared or both. I continue to stare at him, hoping he would show any type of emotion, even if it was bad. Eventually a smile slowly start creating onto his face.

"It's okay let's go make up for it"

"You can do it" My smile grew and I lift my hand to knock, hesitantly slightly. I feel my knuckles make contacts with the door. We stood there and no one answered.

"Welp, no one's home, let's go back to the cafe." I started walking away until 5up pulled me back.

"Look" I watched as he stood on his tippy toes reaching for the top of the door frame. After struggling for a bit and me trying to stifle my laughing and failing miserably, he finally was able to grab something from the top. He handed it to me revealing a slighting rusted key.

"There, now we can get in" I stared at him in shocked

"But this is breaking and entering" 5up gave me the classic 'are you serious' look and sighed.

"You broke into his house and destroyed everything and might've killed his cat, plus technically you're his boyfriend so is it really" I sighed and put the key in the bottom lock, realizing it was already unlocked. Putting the key 5up took in it's rightful place I opened the door. The first thing I seen was Dream sitting on the couch with someone else and they were about to kiss

George

"Fundy, I-i can explain" I shook my head no.

"No, I need to explain"I said as I gestured to the kitchen walking fully into the house. I heard footsteps follow behind me, I turn my head slightly to see 5up smiling at me. I smiled back and walked into the kitchen waiting for Dream to come in. When Dream walks in he immediately started talking.

"Look Fundy I'm sorry, I- George came over cause he found my cat and his sister is having a wedding a-and we got into the moment a-" I cut Dream off with a hug.

"I've done terrible things to you, and I realized that, I came here to apologize"

Dream stared at me in confusion.

"I can explain everything later, but I don't want to ruin your moment" This made Dream even more confused.

"What are you saying"

I stared at Dream, I open my mouth hestiantly. I sigh and spit it out.

"Dream, I'm breaking up with you"

_____________________

Oops

629 words

Sorry for late Chapter, my new book The Vigilantes (Greamno) is now out, so go check it out