A Date - 7

Dream POV
I got dress in a red sweater with a leather jacket over it ripped blue jeans with a nice belt. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses just in case I wanted to look like a bad boy, even though I probably won't even bring them.

I feed Patches before I left and grab my keys. I walk outside lock the door and hopped into my car. I still haven't gotten my new phone so I would have to guess where Fundy was. I remembered his shift usually ends around 6:30 and I had to pick him at 6.

I turn on the radio, and zoned out, I was still paying attention to the road, but I wasn't to the music. I was thinking about George. I just met him a little over a week ago, yet I've connected with him on a higher level than friendship, but with Fundy I've known him longer and know him better. It doesn't matter anyway. George lives across the world.

Without realizing, I've arrived at the Cafe. I parked the car and got ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and fix my hair.

"You got this Clay, just act like yourself,"
I gave myself a pep talk and walked out of the car into the Cafe. The door ding as I entered, delicious armoras overwhelming my nose. I walked up to the counter, by said counter was Wilbur, I assumed that Fundy was in the back.

"Hey Wilbur" Wilbur turned around and waved at me.

"You here for Fundy" I nodded.

"I'll go get him" Wilbur walked into the back and I was left alone with my thoughts. I liked Fundy, but I also liked George, but I didn't want anyone's feelings to be hurt, especially mine. I knew George didn't like me the way I liked him. Fundy has reciprocate feelings for me. Before I was able to give myself a panic attack, Fundy walked out.

"Hey, I don't have any nice clothes with me, can you drop me off at my house, then we can go to our date"

"Sounds Great" I lead Fundy to the door, holding it for him, before I was able to leave a hand grab me. I turn around to see Wilbur.

"Treat him well" I nod and closed the behind me. I walked Fundy to my car and open the passenger side for him.

"Why thank you" I smiled at him and bend down.

"Anything for you my'lady" He playfully punched me and laughed as he got in the car. I closed the car door behind him and jump into the drivers.

"Feel free to put on your music" I started the car and Fundy pulled out his phone to turn on some music. I didn't recognize the song, but it was nice. Fundy's phone ding and I looked over.

"Who is it" Fundy didn't reply he just stared at the phone.

"No one important" I shrug my shoulder, thinking it wasn't important. I trusted him. He continues texting until we arrived at his house. I got out of the car and open the door for Fundy.

Once inside Fundy walks into his room to change. He left his phone on the counter, and it continued to ding. I was curious. I grab the phone when I realized it. This wasn't Fundy's Phone.

It was mine.

____________________

Oops

569 words