A Crazy Night - 17

Dream POV
I woke up to not remembering anything. Last thing I remember was being at the restaurant with Fundy, then getting trapped in the bathroom and coming back to my house being trashed and Patches to be found nowhere.
I sit up and bed and look around, I see Fundy sleeping peacefully next to me. Then I realized he was naked, I looked down and I was naked. Did we do it... (69 words ha lol) There was the possibility, I mean Fundy was messing with him before they left, but would they actually do it. I thought I had feelings for George, but maybe those feelings were mistaken for George being my best friend. This wouldn't be the first time, I mistaken my feelings for love. That's when I remember last night's events. After me and Fundy got back to my house he helped calm down he made me feel better. We kissed and then things got heated.

I shook my head deciding on not wanting to continue thinking about it. I got up from bed and threw on some clothes. I didn't even know who was top or bottom. Hopefully Fundy remembers what happen last night and will refresh my brain. I walked out of my room to see everything in the house was still a mess. I went towards the back door where a food bowl fill to the top waited. I sigh Patches hadn't come back. I was really hoping she didn't get hurt. Without eating or making myself look more decent. I grab my wallet and keys and started heading towards the library to print flyers out in hope I can still find her.

George POV
I laid face down into the bed, not wanting to get up and start my day. Last night was not fun, I ended up crying myself to sleep and woke up later that night to a headache. Even though I wanted to lay in bed and never get up, I remember I promised my sister to swing by and help her with the wedding. Something about setting chairs up. I still had a headache and couldn't recall what she exactly said.

I get out of the bed and head towards the bathroom and started brushing my teeth, deciding on eating later. I threw on my blue Georgenotfound hoodie and a pair of jeans. Brushing my hand through my hair, I thought I looked decent enough to head out. I lock the hotel room and headed out down the hallway and out the lobby. I didn't have a car, so I would have to call a Uber. I went into my hoodie pocket to realize I left my phone in the hotel room.

Great

I turn around to head back into the hotel, but I stop in my track when I heard a soft meow. I look around looking for something that could've made that noise. Nothing. So I started walking again and there it was again. I stop, either I was going crazy, or there was a cat. Meow. There's definitely a cat. I started walking slowly in the direction I heard, which had lead me to a bush. I push the twigs and leaf out of the way in hope to see if there was a cat. After a minute of searching, I found the cat, who in return look up at me with it's piercing green eyes and meowed. I slowly bring my hands down to her and pick her up. The cat was mostly brown with black dark strips litter across its body ending and starting randomly with a white underbelly and a white line that lead down from it's forehead to it's nose. Upon further inspection, I found out the cat was female. Finding no idea on the cat I figure it was a stray.

I debated whether I should bring the cat to the vet or let her being. I decide against the latter and snuck her into the hotel, grab my phone and ran back out before getting into trouble. I called an Uber and waited. I stared at the cat in my arms, trying my best of why she look so familiar.

"Patches?"

_____________________

Oops

706 words