Unbearable

What the hell are you doing?! Pit isn't any of those things! These feelings are fake, they're nothing but a way for them to manipulate you into becoming weak. Snap out of it! Dark Pit shook himself, shaking away the feelings he has for Pit. His inner voice was always right. These feelings are fake.

Dark Pit sighed as he watched the water reflection slowly fade back to normal. The only reason why he would ever need Pit is to steal his heart, to become more than just an empty shell. He was going to be the only Pit. A better Pit. Dark Pit cannot feel without a heart, and the only heart he could take is Pits. He furrowed his brow, determined. I will become whole. No matter what I have to do.

Dark Pit slowly got back onto his feet, and began walking back along the path, and towards the entrance to the Overworld. His saturn black wings dragged along behind him, too weak to be held up off the ground. The soft wind blew tenderly through his hair and broken wings, giving off a nice soothing feeling. Dark Pit sighed to himself and looked down as his sandals. Why am I having these strange feelings? And for him specifically, the most annoyingly optimistic angel is the world. He was almost nothing alike to him. Dark Pit let out a low growl. You aren't having feelings. It's all a mind trick to keep you away from your heart. Just keep going.

Dark Pit wouldn't let himself think these feelings were real. He can't feel. It makes absolutely no sense for him to like someone in this way. It's impossible.

After a few hours of walking, he finally got the entrance to the Overworld. He gazed into the sky, taking in its beauty. It's been a while since he's seen such a beautiful sunset. He stared for a few moments, then continued on. He managed to take a few steps out, until his body began to feel heavy, and his vision clouded with dark spots. His legs gave out underneath him. He fell onto the soft grass below him. The pain in his shoulders was too much for him to handle. He let his eyes close, and his body fall limp.

Dark Pit had fallen unconscious.

[[Sorry for the short chapter hehe don't worry tho the next one will be longer :) ]]