Love Sparks

Dark Pit snapped himself out of the trance, and broke eye contact. He's not beautiful. He's tricking you. Dark Pit looked away from the light angel, forcing himself to keep his eyes away. "Are you okay?" Pit said, concerned. "I'm fine." Dark Pit replied coldly. He refused to catch feelings. He can't catch feelings. Never. "You don't look okay.." the light angel observed, taking a few steps towards the darker Pit. "I said I'm fine." He growled, his voice  seeming quite aggressive. Pit took a step back, a bit fearful of Dark Pit. The dark angel sighed, then began inspecting the light angel from his spot on the bed. He found Pit quite interesting.. and beautiful in some ways..

He shook his head. He isn't beautiful. He's an ugly stupid angel. Just like you. Dark Pit sighed and closed his eyes, letting himself think for a bit. Why am I even here? What happened? Why are my wings and shoulders bandaged and cared for? Why wasn't I just left to suffer? A thousand questions began to plague his mind. Why am I sitting on this angels bed? Why didn't I just leave? Was it him who saved me? He hissed, feeling a headache coming on. He suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around him. He opened his eyes, and found Pit with his arms around Dark Pits torso. What the- Dark Pits thoughts melted away.

Pit softly cuddled the dark angel. And to Pits surprise, he didn't object. He just sat there, blushing. Pit decided to take this to his advantage. He quickly pressed his lips against Dark Pits. The angel seemed shocked, but again, didn't object.

Dark Pit slowly began to enjoy the kiss, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around the angel of Light. The world around him melted away, leaving him with just the angel and him. He allowed himself to be dominated, letting Pit push him down onto the bed. Is this what love is? Dark Pit questioned in his mind. It feels... Nice..

Pit smiles gently as he kisses the fallen angel deeply, enjoying the intimate moment. They both pulled away for air, both panting. Dark Pit gazed up at the smiling boy. He couldn't help but smile himself. Why are you smiling?! You can't feel- Dark Pit pushed the dark thoughts away, not caring for them anymore.

"Oi Pit! Palutena needs-" Elra's voice cuts off as she realises the scene before her. She had noticed the door was unlocked, so she had let herself in to tell Pit something.

Pit gasped and got off of Dark Pit, scrambling to his feet. "This isn't what it looks like I-"

"Shh it's okay Pit. I know exactly what's going on~ you've got a boyfriend~" Elra teased, giggling. Pits face turned a deep red in embarrassment. "He's not my boyfriend-" Pit objects. "Then what is he then~ I doubt you'd kiss a stranger." Elra purrs, trying to get Pit to admit. Dark Pit just watched from the bed, his face just as red as Pits.

"See? Even he's embarrassed~ you two must be dating! Don't worry your secrets is safe with me~" Elra giggles as she ruffles Pits hair teasingly. Pit growls in response. This is so embarrassing.. He says in his head.

Dark Pit watches the two argue. He found it quite amusing, but also embarrassing. The most embarassing thing was the fact he let himself get dominated. He sighed, not really caring much anymore. Is that what love is? If it is, I want it all the time.

"Well anyway, whether you have a boyfriend or not, Palutena still needs ya for something. You better go and help her." Elra says as she launches herself into the sky. Pit sighs. He wants to help Palutena, but that means he would probably have to leave Dark Pit here. I don't know if Palutena would approve of this. She allows gay love, but I don't think she would allow one of her angels to be with a fallen angel. Especially one that probably came from the Underworld. Pit sighs again. I don't want to leave him.. but if Palutena needs me then.. His heart is torn two ways. One side wants to stay with the dark angel, the other wants to go help Palutena. He has to make a decision.