11 ➸ numb

{Give You What You Like by Avril Lavigne}

^Listen to that while reading this chapter. I beg you.

[This is not a drill.

Frickle Frackle this chapter.

I'm so ready for you guys to read this. Hopefully it gets spammed a lot because we've all been waiting for this glorious moment.

Just in advance: this smut is their first time (obviously.) So it isn't totally kinky...because they don't know what they're doing. It'll be a little awkward beforehand and trust me it's cute but Carl is still Carl and it'll be. Mmm.

I just didn't want to make it unrealistic where Carl knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't have one clue how to treat a girl and you'll see that soon.

OH AND HEY ITS MY BDAY.

YOURE WELCOME.

Lord forgive me.]

Sage

There was something in the way Carl gleamed into my eyes that casted me a foreign feeling. His hands cupped my cheeks and I felt his eager breaths brush across my face. I stared up at his misleading, blue eyes and tried to read their origins. But all I could see and all I could feel was numb.

My ears pumped my heartbeat and I could feel such rapacity pulsate. I had to catch on my own breath as I stared at such a stranger to me. I felt guilty for wanting him.

"Please..." Carl begged. Our faces were only a few inches apart, and his voice cracked. "I know you're in a lot of pain, but so am I. And I just need to feel something-"

I coddled the back of his neck with my hands and got on my toes. I was the one to steal his lips into a kiss. I was the one who silenced his rambling on words. I was the one who agreed to such a filthy opportunity; but I was overwhelmed with guilt. The guilt of death, the burdens of the past. I pushed my lips onto Carl's, not thinking of the post consequences.

I slowly learned how to kiss as Carl taught me. Our connection grew deeper and more heated; but both he and I were inexperienced and were supporting each other through our greed.

Carl spun us around, pushing my back into the countertop. My head ran into a few cupboards and I could feel a knot expand. Carl subsided any pain or grief by bobbing his head with mine; pushing it to a more heated field...fast.

My arms were slung around his neck and his were gripping my waist. Carl didn't know what to do with his hands. I didn't know what would happen next. We were stupid.

Carl pulled back, gasping for air. I breathed out, my breaths quivering.

"Are you...okay, with this?" Carl asked slowly. I watched his neck as he swallowed down hard, panting against my face. "No one's making you, love..."

"Again, shut up," I repeated my phrase from our first kiss, breaking a smile. "Don't make it weird, okay? Please...I need this. We need this. Let's just-"

It was his temptations and my approval that aided him. Carl scooped my lips into his again, learning the concept.

I tried to keep up with him; he was just so eager and ready. The kiss got deeper and much more sloppier. I loved it, though: the need he held towards me. Whether it was just the sex or more to him, I wasn't going to back out then.

Carl tested my temptations by pulling back and kissing my lower lip. He left soft kisses on the bottom one, and whenever I leaned forward to kiss him fully, he denied and used my hormones and readiness against me. His kisses were soft and airy; but I needed more.