UNEXPECTEDLY MEETING

--------------------------
*****
Tae-"ok so get ready to listen ok??".
Jm-"yea!!".
Tae-"i don't know from where it's start but jungkook is y/n's sister close friend really close they always used hung out spend time with each other play around and y/n use to trust him very much he was a brother to y/n and she loved him very much like she loved her sister.soon y/n told me that they both love eachother and they both start dating. everything was going good it's been a year they both were dating and the day we were talking about was their anniversary the day when thay both started dating on that day me and y/n was together in living room of her house like always soon ohh yeah her sis name was yooni btw so we were sitting and yooni came to us saying that jungkook had invite her to celebrate their day at his house so we allow her to go after she leave i stay for more half hour then i also leave to go my home coz my mom was calling me and i didn't know at that time what happened but on the next day y/n called me saying t-that y-yooni w-was dead c-coz i car hit h-her!!".he said in shaking voice.
Jm-"what??how??and why her family and y/n didn't told me that she had a sister??when this all happened??".
Tae-"she isn't y/n's sister they both were twins y/n and yooni was twins!!this all happened when we were on the second year of high school. After she die her family starts to live like they never had yooni as their daughter they only had y/n from starting!! And that day when yooni reached at jungkook's house she called y/n and they both talked but y/n never told anyone what they both talked after ending the call yooni start to search jungkook but she didn't found him so she went at his room and she was that jungkook was on the bed with y-yeji n@ked!!!".
Jm-"Lisa's sis???but how?!what happened after that??do y/n know this??".
Tae-"ofc she know!! that's why she is doing this!!!after jungkook saw yooni there he run towards her to explain but she ran out of the house yeji also followed them to stop yooni. They were running behind yooni and saying her to stop and listen to them but she was heart-broken she felt betray from her bestfriend and her boyfriend she just wanted to come to y/n. they three was still running soon yooni reached in the middle of road while running and a car hit her very hard her blood starts to covered the road her lifeless body was in the middle of road jungkook and yeji was infront of her two biggest Chester of her life was crying for her to get up but she was taking her last breath  do u know what was her last wish??".
Jm-"w-w-what!!?!!?!!??".
Tae-"she said to jungkook that let her meet y/n for last time!!".he said as he smiled weakly.
Jm-"h-how y-y/n get to k-know t-this??".
Tae-"i told her!!".
Jm-"y-you h-how??".
Tae-"one day yooni's soul appear infront of me and starts to beg me to tell y/n that i can see her coz this is the only way yooni can talk to y/n and after i told y/n from then yooni and y/n can see and talk eachother!!!".
Jm-"w-w-what??!".
Tae-"don't worry it's not smthg mental problem i had also witnessed it they both can't see or talk with eachother after y/n can get justice for yooni!!".
Jm-"it means when yeji will die--".
Tae-"her revenge will complete and everything will be normal and they both will not have any contact!!".
Jm-"woww if u were not here then i would never get to know this!!! thanks broo!!".he said as he hugged tae.
Tae-"hehehe ok let's sleep i am tried now!!".
Jm-"yes sure!!".

Y/n woke up as it's already 4:45 pm. You got ready to go. you come out of the room while putting ur gun in ur coat as u thought to see what jimin and tae was doing.
Btw ur look:-

You opened the door of guest room and saw two Angel's sleeping together while cuddle up with eachother. You smiled and walk near to them and stood there looking at them. Two Angel's of ur life two precious person's of ur life whom u don't want to lose in ur life. Coming out of ur thought u pat both of their head and leave from that room coming out of ur house seeing ur whole team was standing ready waiting for you. You came and sat in the car as rest of the people followed u.

Coming out of the car u saw a small house infront of u.
"Good place yeji!!".
You said as u walked toward the door u saw the door was lock so u took ur gun out and shoot at the door braking it as u walked in scanning each corner of the living room which was infront of u.
"Hello??? Yeji??babe??".u said while walking in center of living room. You notice that in every corner there was camera. You start pretending to look around as u reached near a table and saw a photo frame. You picked the frame and saw the photo it was u,Lisa and yeji in that photo. You turned around and shot at every camera.
"Nice game plan yeji but not infront of Mafia queen!!let me wait for u!!'.u said as u drop urself on the sofa and adjust urself on it as u starts waiting.