REVENGE-2

****
You both reached home jimin made you sit on sofa and give you water to drink then he take a seat beside you seeing you in you deep thought and tears in your eyes.

Y/n pov~
I was in my deep thoughts and without my acknowledge tears start brimming in my eye making my vision blur i start crying silently but soon my head feel an muscular as well as a hard chest and
Jimin-"shhhh cry let it all come out tell me when you feel good enough hmmm??".
I started to cry my heart out on his chest.
End of y/n pov!

After half hour~~

Jimin pov~
It's been half an hour she is still crying it's really clenching my heart very much seeing my love crying this bitterly.
Don't know but i want to know who and why she had to do this why she has to give hurt and pain to my love this much.
Soon she stopped crying and sat back straight.
End of jimin pov~

You wipe your tears which were on your whole face.
Y/n-"your shirt *sniff* got wet, wait i will bring a new one for you!" You were about to get up but jimin hold your wrist and make you sit back again on your previous place.
Jimin-" don't worry about it tell me are you feel okay?".
In respond you just nodd.
Jimin-"hmm ok so uhh......Are you in the condition to tell me about it??" You wait a while and nodd slowly.
Jimin-"ok so don't need to rush hmm! Tell me slowly ok??".
Y/n-"yes!".
Jimin-"ok start!".
Y/n-" yeji is little sister of lisa.
Lisa is one of my groupmate and my elementary school friend so me and yeji are also close to eachother when we pass our highschool we started to prepare for Mafia group then we met other group members as yeji was still in high school but she request us to let her in so we accept her."
Jimin-"hmm so you both know eachother since almost childhood?".
Y/n-"yea! After that we done every mission together till now but in this all time we got this information many times that someone is telling our secrets, idea's,and about mission to other mafias and our enemy too and at that time our bodyguard started to keep eyes on them and recently they called us saying that they got the pic of the main culprit who is doing all this and the culprit turn to be yeji."
Jimin-"so,it means yeji was the one who was leaking the secrets to them at this all time?".
Y/n-"yes! You are right!".
Jimin-"wowww i can't believe this. She betray the trust of you all!".
Y/n-"hmm.. that's why everyone is shocked as well as hurt too!".
Jimin-"so what you are going to do?"
Y/n-" i can't do anything on my own i have to discuss with everyone like she is Lisa's sister and tae girlfriend also and everyone friend so i have to ask all of them!"
Jimin-"you are right. Can I ask you something plzz?".
Y/n-"hmm what is it?".
Jimin-"i heard that you said it was yeji who is doing this before your group send the pic to you all?"
Y/n-"*sigh* Yes you heard right!".
Jimin-" but but who you know?".
Y/n-"i didn't know anything i just made guess !".
Jimin-"and may i know how?".
Y/n-"* sigh* Yahh are you on her side or mine huh?".
Jimin-"ofcourse your baby  that's why i want to know"
Y/n-" huhh baby~~ drama king she moved 6 times in a month to foreign countries she didn't join us on our mission's and moreover she suddenly started to find job in companies isn't it obvious? That she is up to something??".
Jimin-"hmm indeed you are right!".
Y/n-"yes- what indeed Yahh, I AM RIGHT!".
Jimin-"ok ok boss you are right fine now go wash up i will prepare dinner, go!".
Y/n-"hmm will you be able to prepare dinner by yourself alone?".
Jimin-"hmm yes , but why are you asking??".
Y/n-"huh nothing!".
Jimin-"wait are you caring about me hmm?".
Y/n-"aishh stfu i am going prepare fast."
Jimin-"YES MAM".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So that all for now and i am sorry for delay but from now on it will not ok.
Annnnndddddd.....

HAPPY BTS 8TH ANIVERSARY TO ALL ARMY AND AKSO THE ONE WHO IS READING ENJOY THE 8TH YEAR WITH BTS!!!!!❤️❤️💜💜💜💜❤️❤️!!!!.
BYYY TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE