PART-3

"ahhhhh i should be more carefull from now on!!!!",u said while rolling on the bed.
U stopped rolling and starts to thinking about tomorrow.
"Tomorrow is yooni's death anniversary.......... And also jimin's friends are coming too.....hmmmm looks like tomorrow is gonna be busy!!", U said to urself and starts to sleep.

Time skipped in the morning~~

"NOOOO YOONIIIIIII!!!!!!!", U screamed while opening ur eyes as u woke up from the dream and sit straight on the bed breathing heavily.

"Ahh hmm it's just a dream, god......... I am not ready for any type of worse thing to happen today!!!", Saying to urself as u looked at ur alarm clock it's 7:25 am.
U got up from the bed and starts to arrange ur bed.
Once u were done arranging the bed as u again looked at the time 7:35 am.

"I think i should take bath as i have many things to do today.
........... Most importantly today is yooni death anniversary so i have to visit her!!",u said as u smiled sadly and moved to select a dress to wear for today as it's special day.
You placed the dress on the bed as u took the towel and moved in bathroom.

You came inside the bathroom and took ur brush to brush ur teeth. You didn't locked the bathroom door yet.
One hand placed on the sink while other hand holding the toothbrush brushing ur teeth.
The towel placed on ur one shoulder as u were looking in the mirror but soon.......
"YYYYYYYYY//NNNNNN WHERE ARE U MY SISTERRRRRRRRRR!!!".

U heard the voice of tae coming from ur room soon the door was opened and tae run towards u jumping on ur back. Ur toothbrush fall from ur hand as u managed to balance urself along with tae on ur back as u regret at urself for leaving the door open.
"Yahh y-you heavy stupid bear just get down will u???".
"Ohhh sorrry y/n-shiii!!!",he said wrapping his hand around ur neck.
"Yahhh y-you d-do u w-want t-to choke m-me???GET DOWN!!!!!".
"Yea yea fine wait!!".
He got down as u washed ur mouth and turned around glancing at him.
Tae-"uhhmm hehehe sorry sorry !!!".
You-"ok ok fine now leave!!!".
Tae-"ohh yea!!".
He goes out side of bathroom he was about to close the door but u called him.
You-"tae listen!!!".
Tae-"yea?? You want smthg?".
You-"hmm just to ready and say jimin to get ready too!!!".
Tae-"whyy???? We are going somewhere???".
You-"yea!! you can say it in that way!!!".
Tae-"what u mean??".
You-"i mean it's yooni death anniversary so...!!!".
Tae-"ohhh i understand i will tell jimin be ready and come down ok??".
You-"yea!!first go then i can get ready!!".
Tae-"whyy can't i see u bathing??", He said Wiggling his eyebrows.
You-"YOU BART!!U STARTED AGAIN ARE U GOING OR---!!".
Before u can complete ur sentence he closed the door and ran away.
"Aishhh this punk!!!". U said and continue to do ur routine.

Tae-"jimin-naaaa~~!!".
Jm-"haha what happened!!?".
Tae-"go get ready we are going out~~!!".
Jm-"hmm no wonder u seems existed!!where u want to go!???".
Tae-"uhuhmm no u got it wrong we are going with y/n she is taking us!!".
Jm-"ohhh but where!!".
Tae-"hmm good question!!".
Jm-"then answer it u punk!!".
Tae-"hahaha ok ok actually it's yooni death anniversary today y/n's sister!!".
Jm-"ohhh ok i got it!!".
Tae-"hmm be ready!!is breakfast ready??".
Jm-"hmm it is!! U want??".
Tae-"no i wanted to see only!!! Ofc i want!!",he said as jimin just laughed and give him breakfast.

Time skip~~

Walking in circle jimin is killing time while waiting for u whereas tae is sitting on sofa all relaxed.

Jm-"Yahh why are u not saying anything!!??".
Tae-"uhm what am i supposed to say??".
Jm-"godd i mean see the time it's already 9:15 she is not here till yet what is taking her this long what---!!".
Tae-"there she is jimin-na!!".
Jimin turned and looked at u walking down from stairs holding a large size flower bouquet.

You came and stand infornt of them u saw tae was giving u a sweet and warm smile.
Jm-"ohhhh look finally who has came!!! telling us to get ready fast u came late???",he said dramatically looking at u.
You-"let's go now we are getting late!!",u said as u looked at jimin before walking out of house.
Tae-"Yahh are u dumb or smthg??how can u say that??",he said as he elbowed jimin.
Jm-"what??did i said smthg wrong??i was just kidding!!".
Tae-"hmm ofc u said wrong!! anyways let's go!!".

You all starts to walk towards car while walking..
Tae-"hey when u buy flowers??",he asked as looked at u.
You-"i told one of our bodygard to buy it earlier as i was busy with something!!".
Tae-"ohh good i thought u will buy it on the way there!!",he said as u just smiled in response.
You all reached near car as jimin and tae sat in the car.
Tae was on front seat whereas jimin was at backseat u opened the door of backseat to take a seat beside jimin but got stopped by ur bodyguard.
Men-"mam!!",he said as he approached u and bowed.
You-"yes! What happened?",u said as u closed the door coz u don't want them to hear our conversation and u stood straightly.
Men-"sorry to stop u mam but there is smthg i want to tell u !!".
You-"hm it's okay go ahead!!".
Men-"mam!! We caught that men u said us to find and he is under our group observation. They just updated me that they are trying their best but he is not ready to admit that he was the one!!".
You-"good thing that u caught him!! But i think i have to asked him by myself!! Prepare everything i will come by evening and i don't want any mistakes and everyone should be there got it??".
Men-"yes mam got it!!",he said as he bowed and opened the door for u as u sat in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all thanks for reading i hope u enjoy keep reading
Byy.....