BITTER TRUTH!

Jimin-"whatttttttt!!!, Where did she go ohhh godd she is injured then also she go for work ughhhhhhhhh i don't know why she is so stubborn she didn't even tell me just this not-- WAIT she was talking about a meeting yesterday on phone ohhh godd why did i slept i should had Awaken agrhhhhhhhh!".

AT THE MEETING~~
You arrived at meeting room and saw everyone was already there standing waiting for you.

Tae-"YAHHHHH what happened to ur arm how did this happen why didn't you tell--"
Y/n-"shut up i am not here to answer ur questions we are here something important sit down everyone!"

All settled down.
Tae-" ok but YAH i am elder than you!"
Y/n-"*sigh* you are but not at work let's start okay?".
Tae-"Yahh who can you--".
Y/n-"JUST SHUT UP WE ARE HERE TO DISSCUS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT SO STOP WITH BROTHER-SISTER QUESTIONS, WILL YOU??!?".
you said as u banged ur plam on table making everyone flinched even..... Tae.
Y/n-"*sigh* ok......so everyone know about that case which we are working almost a one and half year right?".
Everyone nodded.
Mia-" What about that unnie?"
Jackson-"did something happen y/n?"
Mark-"did you got information about them?"
Jisoo-"did u find the main suspect?
Jennie-" ohhh did they hurt you?".
Flexi-" GUYS! Let her say first!!!"
Y/n-"thanks flexi! Don't know i made a Mafia group or a drama group......Anyways so we got information about the main suspect and our team is following them everywhere and most importantly the culprit is a girl these all are clear, but what we have to find is how she know everything very surely about ourselves and our ideas,actions,and everything ??".
Lisa-"yea everything is true we get to know all this yesterday evening our team had called and told this things,And y/n is right we have to find how she know this all!".
Jackson-"hmm.... I think maybe she is also keeping eye on us!".
Jisoo,rosè and Jennie-" yea this is possible it's right?".
Flexi-"if that is it then some question will pop out like why she is doing this? And for whom??"
Tae-"but if she is keeping eyes on us then also how she know everything is accurately?"
Mark-"hmmm.... I can't believe even i don't know what's happening?".
Y/n-"surely you don't know! The thing is like tae and flexi said why and for whom she is doing this and how she know everything is accurately?".
Flexi-"so what u think maybe u have a better guess than anyone among us !".
Y/n-"hm.... In my point of view i think maybe she is close with us or with someone and if she is close with someone then the possibility is someone among us tell everything to her!"
Mark-"wowwww you are rally amazing i didn't think of this hmm!".
Jackson-"then just shut up but hey if this is the thing then on whom we should dought?"
Everyone agreed on Jackson statement.
Y/n-"guys, guys we don't have to dought on anyone we have to think together who will it be ok!".
Tae-"y/n...".tae called u as everyone attention goes on him.
Y/n-"yes!"
Tae-"everyone is here right?".
Y/n-"hmm... Yes but why are u aski--".
Tae-"then where is........Yeji?"
Everyone have shocked reaction on their face as they realise what he said is right.
Y/n-" *sigh*....... I i didn't call her on this meeting.
Everyone-"WHAT!?!!!???"
Y/n-"yes.....Lisa"
Lisa-"yes she didn't call her because we didn't had a really big information so she said that we will tell her after a while!"
Tae-"and u want me to believe that do you think i am a fool that i will not understand why didn't you called her??"
Lisa-"TAE low your voice !"
Tae-"i will not why don't you all understand she is trying to say that yeji m-my b-baby whom i love very much is the culprit!!"
Everyone gasped!!
Tae-" say is it true or not y/n say?"
Y/n-"........yes it is!"
Everyone gasped again.
Jackson-"what are u saying?"
Mark-"why you think so ?"
Flexi-"y/n but are u sure?"
Y/n-" i am not sure on this but you all tell me isn't it obvious she didn't met all of u fro last three time she didn't contact us and moreover she leave the country almost every month what you all think where she always go to whom and why tell me!".
Mark-"indeed she is right we all had noticed it, didn't we?"
Tae-"but why she will do this and moreover you all don't have any evidence--"
Lisa-"ohh wait...... Y/n they send the photo just now!"
Y/n-"let's see then!"
Tae-"yeji can't do this y/n and if in the end she stayed innocent then what i will do will be worst!!". He said straight looking in your eyes.
Lisa-"guys everything is ready y/n press the button"
You pressed the button and a photo appeared on project board leaving everyone in shock making Lisa fall on chair coz of what she was. And you can feel ur eyes getting teary
Lisa-"H-how t-this? W-why s-she did t-this?"
Y/n-" t-tae your e-evidence!L-lisa have a hold on yourself ok! E-Everyone no one will tell y-yeji about this also don't let her get s-suspiciou okay?".u said as your voice breaked in between.
Everyone nodded.
Tae-"b-but h-how did u k-know y/n"
Y/n-"i didn't know anything i just j-just--" You faint.
Tae-"YYYY/NNNNN".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What happened next why y/n suddenly faint what was the photo that everyone got shocked what about tae girlfriend yeji ???..........