UNEXPECTEDLY MEETING

Part-2
---------------------
********
"TFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!".
U screamed as jimin and tae fall down on floor.
Tae-"uhhmm who is it??who screamed???",tae asked in sleepy tone while rubbing his eyes whereas jimin was glaring at u.
Jimin-"enough!!!open ur eye and see!!!".he said as tae stop rubbing his eye and look at u.
Tae-"What happened??why u screamed??is there smthg??", he asked in worried as he stood up beside u.
You-"ahh-uhh ahh yea yes!!i was just checking my throat!!".
Tae-"why what happened to ur throat??".
You-"uhmm ahh it's paining again!!".u said as u hold ur throat slightly.
Tae-"oh it's start paining again wait u want me to make cold coffee for u??".
You-"YES!!!!!!can u plzzzz??!". u said getting happy like a child tae smiled and nodd as he ruffle ur hair and goes in kitchen.
Ur eyes met jimin's as u can see he is annoyed as well as jealous too.
You-"what????".
Jm-"what "what"????".
You-"why are u looking like this at me???".
Jm-"why can't i???".he said as u scoffed on it.
You-"sure, take this and go!!!". U said as u extend ur hand.
Jm-"what is this???", He asked as he took the plastic bag and starts to look inside it.
You-"see it urself and tell tae also!!".
Jm-"wowww is this our dinner??", He asked as he looked at u and u just hummed.
U answered as u broke the eye contact and sat on sofa closing ur eyes and resting ur head on the sofa.
Everything starts to flash infront of ur eye that happened in yeji's home.

Time skip~

Your thought got interrupted by a voice.
"Here is ur coffee y/n-shiii",u opened ur eye and saw tae standing beside u with ur favourite cup.
You sit straight and took cup from tae hand as he sat beside u on the sofa. Jimin also joined u both.
You starts to drink ur coffee as jimin and tae were looking at eachother like saying smthg to eachother. You noticed them starring at eachother.
You-"why??why are u both sitting here and looking at eachother???".
Jm-"hmm uhm nothing!!!".
Tae-"yea nothing!!!".
You-"then go eat dinner!!!".
Jm-"oh-ohh yes i forgot hmm ok then let's have dinner!!".
Tae-"yea let's go for dinner!!jimin y/n let's go!!".
You-"hmmm no i don't want to!!".
Jm-"whyy???????".
Tae-"yes jimin is right!!!whyyyy???we are not going to listen!!!!come let's go stand up!!!", He said as u hold ur arm starts to drag u towards dinning table.
You-"ahhhh heyyy yahhhh jimin where are u Yahh are u on tae side yahhh come save me i don't want to go yahhhh~~~!!!!".
You were whining and calling jimin but jimin just stood there while chuckling at childish behaviour of u both.

You all entered kitchen as tae made u sit on chair as jimin also sat beside u and u glanced at both of them.
Jm-"don't glance it's not gonna help!!!",he said as he starts to serve fir himself so as tae.
Tae-"he is right!!!".
They both took their plates and placed it infront of theirselves and starts to eat.
Tae-"why are u not eating???"  He asked as u laugh dramatically.
You-"should i eat plates and fork???". U said making jimin also look at u both.
Tae-"no i didn't mean that--".
You-"you wants me to eat even i denied right?? So u should serve the food for me since YOU wants me to eat dinner!!". U said as he nervously gulped.
Tae-"uh-uhmm y-y-es j-just a s-sec!!", He said as stood up and give u food and u starts to eat with glancing anyone of them.
You al were having dinner peacefully untill.....
Jm-"ok so my friends are coming at 2 pm okayy??".
You/tae-"yeaa !!!".
Tae-"wait y/n???" .
You-"yea???".
Tae-"isn't that b-blood on ur c-coat???", He said as u three looked at ur coat where he was pointing as u realised how it's there.
Jm-"how the blood come on ur coat what u---".
You-" ahhh i am done i am going to sleep guys byy good night!!!", U said as u place the plate at sink and ran in ur room. As tae starts to eat his dinner calmly again like nothing happened.
Jm-"how can u be this calm?? Do u know smthg??",he asked raising an eyebrow towards him.
Tae-"ofc ik!!!".
Jm-"am asking u to tell me dude!!!".
Tae-"ohh hehe sorry it's just she is back scaring someone".
Jm-"what you mean who is that someone???".
Tae-"u are really playing dumb don't u??? On which mission she is working now??".he said after dropping his spoon in the plate.
Jm-"uhmm rn it's yeji--wait what is that someone is yeji??". He said in shocked.
Tae-"hmm hmm u are right!".
Jm-"heyyy can u explain??".
Tae-"she always scare her target first and when they hide from her and everyone she kill them so thus was the first stage!!".
Jm-"u mean first she let them suffer than she kill them???".
Tae-"Bingo!!!dude u got it now plzzz let me eat it's really tasty!!". He said as jimin just nodded.

They both finished the dinner goes in guest room to sleep.

Meanwhile....
You ran in ur room and looked the room banging ur back on the door u breath heavily and slid down on the floor.
Godd that was so close uhhh hmm godd thanks i ran from there. He really is something even i didn't notice but he really a little.....

You got up and remove the coat throwing it on chair which was in a corner.
You removed ur heels and drop down on the bed and rolled twice adjusting urself on bed making bed get all mess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's all stay tuned for next part.
Byyy take care stay safe stay happy byeee.....
SORRY guys i was not well this days that's why i didn't post last week but now i will try to post every week
Vote if u like it thanks.....