TAKE CARE

Y/n-"AHHHHHH".
Jimin heard ur scream and ran towards ur shared bedroom.

Y/n pov~~

Ahhhh  this is so painful thank god i didn't go to doctor shh just a little more ok ok calm down relax now one more-"
Y/N WHAT HAPPENED ?"
End of y/n pov~

Jimin shout as soon as he entered the washroom. He saw u were almost done treating ur wound.
Y/n-"hmm back to earth!And mind to explain?"
Jimin-"huhh ohh yeaa i just heard ur scream so......!"
Y/n-"so nothing i just pressed my arm only ,can u leave now?"
Jimin-"huhh what......oh yea yea i am going !"
He leaved and you continue ur work.

Jimin pov~~

Ohh jimin don't worry nothing happened she just shout while treating her wound .....
But jimin you shouldn't had gone in ,right?yes i will not do this next time i will apologize once she will come!
End of jimin pov~

After 15 mins~

You came downstairs and walk towards kitchen and saw jimin sitting on the chair thinking something deeply.
Y/n-"jimin!jimin.....jimin?".you got Annoyed and shouted!
Y/n-"PARK JIIMIINNNNN! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE!". Jimin flinched and soon cover his ears.
Jimin-"Yahh Yahh why are u shouting for no reason?".
Y/n-"huh huh hahaha FOR no reason do u even know i am calling u for last 5 minutes did u hear from past 5 minutes that's why!". You said in a cold tone.
Jimin-"h-huh ohh haha sorry i was thinking something deeply that why i didn't heard anything forget it ! Take this your cold coffee!"jimin said while laughing nervously.
Y/n-"hmphh i don't want it now, Drink it by yourself."you said as u walked to living room and sat there doing ur work. Jimin smiled at your annoyed mood and followed u in living room and sat in front of u while starring at u secretly.

Y/n pov~

I was talking with Lisa my friend about a case which me , Lisa and more people's are working on  from almost a half and year now. Now u all are so close to main suspect...

OTP~
Lisa-"yeah they are following them everywhere they said they are keeping an eye on the main suspect they said they will send her picture!"
Y/n-"is the suspect a female?".
Lisa-"yea that's what they said but we just have to wait to see who is she!".
Y/n-"hmm.....But how can a female did this all alone how did she know everything very surely, isn't it's strange?".
Lisa-"hmm....i also had the same question and in my point of view i think maybe she is close with any of us??".
Y/n-"if that's the possibility then with whom and how can she asked those detailed questi-- Yahh Yahh back off what are u doing?".you said coz jimin is putting his ear on back of ur phone trying to listen ur conversation.
Lisa-"hmm i think i am coming between u too i will car later okay!".
Y/n-"no no u don't have to wait a minute jimin go back let's me finish it's important,got it?".you said in cold yet angry tone and jimin sat back and nodd.
Y/n-"yea so what we were talking?ohhh yeaa what you think with whom she is close too?"
Lisa-"huh oh yea about that i don't know but i was thinking why don't we have a meeting tomorrow?"
Y/n-"huh hmm..... Sure tell tae,rosè, Jennie,jisoo,mia,Jackson,mark,flexi,about it and not to yeji okay?"
Lisa-"what why not to her did my little sis did something?"
Y/n-"no no i mean don't tell her u know she will overreact on this small information or she will not understand so don't tell her we will tell her once we get the suspect photo ok?".
Lisa-" yes nothing is wrong with that and what u said is true haha so u mean we will delay to tell her right?"
Y/n-" yes, so i will cut the call now and make sure to prepare everything unnie!"
Lisa-"hahaha sure i baby i will you  are really cold and serious for work atleast Don't talk with me like this ok??"
Y/n-"as my unnie says fine now i will go ok!"
Lisa-"ok byy"
Y/n-"byy".
As soon as u ended the call u saw jimin sleeping on couch.
"Jimin jimin don't sleep here go to room !".
Jimin-"are u done you are coming or not?". He asked in sleepy voice.
"I am coming".
End of your pov~

You both go in your shared bedroom and jimin sleep but you where awake thinking who will it be and why she is doing this???
Thinking that you sleep without ur acknowledge.

Next morning ~~

Jimin-" a note?"

Note:-
" I am leaving i have some work which is really important and Don't worry i am not going on mission it's just an meeting and eat breakfast i tried to make but i don't know how it is ok?"
- Y/n.

Jimin:- "whatttttttt??"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What happened that y/n have to leave this early ? About whom she was talking about and what is the case why she didn't let Lisa to tell yeji about this.......?