Chapter 92: Bringing Everyone Back

(Upstate New York. 2021)

Y/N's P.O.V

We all make it back to the compound, and deactivate out time travel suits.

Bruce: Did we get them all?

Y/N: We did it.

Rhodey: Are you telling me this actually worked?

We then see Natasha drop to her knees.

Bruce: Nat, where's Clint?

She stays silent, though we could all tell by the look on Nat's face that the worst thing that could have happened on this mission had happened. Clint was dead.

All of us come to the realisation one by one. Bruce also drops to him knees.

(Ten minutes later)

We all go off to grieve over the lose of Clint. Myself and the other OG Avengers are sitting outside near the lake.

Tony: When we bring his family back, what do we tell them?

Steve: We tell them truth.

Thor: I'm sorry, what's going on?

Tony: I was just asking a question.

Thor: You're saying this like he's dead. We have the stones right? We can bring him back. So stop this shit we're the Avengers! Get it together!

Natasha: It can't be undone.

Thor look to Nat and chuckles.

Thor: No offence Natasha, but you are a very earthly being, this is space magic we're talking about here.

Natasha: Okay, I know I'm way outside my pay grade here. But Clint's still not here is he?

Thor: Yes, but that's my point...

Natasha: It can't be undone! Or that's at least what the floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him then? Go grab your hammer and go find and talk to him! It was suppose to be me. Clint gave his life for that god damn stone, he bet his life on it.

I go over to her and pull her into a hug to comfort her.

Bruce then grabs and throws a bench.

Bruce: We can't get him back. We have to make it worth it.

Cap and I look at each other and nod.

Y/N: And we will, we'll make sure that Clint didn't die for nothing. So let's bring everybody back.

We all then head inside.

(Twenty minutes later)

Tony, Rocket, Bruce and I have been working on the Nano-tech gauntlet for twenty minutes or so.

We've finally finished it now as Tony has just put the stones in the gauntlet.

Rocket: Boom!

This causes myself, Tony and Bruce to jump, we then give Rocket a death stare as he chuckles at our reactions.

I then slap him on the back of the head.

Rocket: Ow!

The four of us now head into the main room back join the other's.

We're all now in the main room with the gauntlet laid down on the work bench infront of us.

Rocket: Okay, the gauntlet is ready, the question is who's gonna snap their fricking fingers?