Chapter 3

This chapter was inspired by normanihd7 thanks for letting me use the idea! Love you❤️

Normani's POV:
I was sitting next to Arin and I was currently in science class while Megan was in social studies. "Where were you yesterday? I didn't see you at all" Arin asked out of nowhere.

"I had a sleepover the night before at Megan's house so when I woke up I just didn't feel like coming. And Megan decided that she wanted to take me shopping so we went to the mall and she bought me a ton of stuff" I said to Arin.

"Oh ok so are you free tonight?" He asked

"I don't know because I have to see what Megan has planned. Sometimes after classes she'll have parties for us to go to which by the way are always fun when we're together." I said

"Ok" he said and that was how that conversation ended.

After class...
It was now lunch and I was waiting for Megan with Arin . He's starting to become one of my good friends. Do I possibly see him as more? Not really. About 2 minutes later Megan came. "What do you want to get for lunch?" She asked.

"Can we go to Chick-fil-A?" I asked

"Of course we can, we can get anything you want." She said. She held out her hand for me which I took and she interlocked our hands.

"You ready to go?" She asked. I forgot Arin was still next to me.

"Yeah hold on" I said.

"Do you want to come and get lunch with us?" I asked Arin. "No you guys go ahead" he said. So Megan and I drove to get lunch. We ate lunch at Chick-fil-A and we were currently in her car.

"I don't have class again until 2:30 and it's 1:00 right now so what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I don't have classes until then either so let's go to my house and just relax" I said

"Yeah that's fine" she said as she drove to my house. We both got out the car and headed inside. I turned on the light, locked the door, and then we both went upstairs to my room. I laid down on my bed while Megan went to the bathroom that's attached to my room. 2 minutes later she came back and laid down next to me. We were both on our phones for a while.

"Megan do you remember the first time we met?" I asked her out of no where since I was thinking about it.

"Of course I remember how could I forget"

Flashback
Omniscient POV:
Normani and Megan were both 5 years old. Normani was walking around the play ground when a white boy came up to her and said "your ugly" Normani wanted to cry and could feel her tears at the brim of her eyes. The boy said "oh look we have a cry baby" to a group of boys that were with him and he started laughing. Megan noticed them bullying her and went over to them and said "if anyone is ugly it would be your pussy ass bitch since you look like a tiny washed up Donald trump with your hair. Leave her the fuck alone or I will beat all your asses up. And considering I'm much taller than all of y'all I suggest you leave and never talk to her or come near her again" the boys left and as soon and as they did Normani ran into Megan's arms and sobbed. "Hey why is a beautiful and pretty girl like you crying over them?" Megan asked her. "I hate them why were they so mean to me?" Normani asked through her crying. "Because they think there better then you and want to bring you down but don't let them your beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, and so much more" Megan said. Normani sniffled but looked up and gave Megan a small smile. "Come on your sticking with me for today" Megan said and grabbed Normani's hand.
Flashback over