Chapter 7

Megan's POV:
I woke up laying on Normani's chest. Both her and Lilly were still asleep. Normani still has her hand around my waist and her other around Lilly. I had a feeling but I didn't know what it was . It was new and I was a little scared by it. Family, that was the feeling but maybe I was getting a little too ahead of myself. I slowly got up trying not to wake Normani or Lilly. When I got up Normani immediately wrapped her hand around Lilly. It was so cute so I grabbed my phone a took a picture of them. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my routine. In the middle of it I saw Lilly tiredly rub her eyes and stood beside me.

"Hey babygirl" I said picking her up.

"Hi" she said sleepily and laid her head on chest.

"Let's brush your teeth" I said. I put her down on the counter, I got her toothbrush that we had given her last night, and put some toothpaste on it. I then put it under the water for a quick second and gave it to her. She brushed her teeth while I finished doing my routine. She finished brushing her teeth I and I finished my routine as well. She made grabby hands at me so that I could pick her up. I picked her up and gave her a big kiss on the cheek which caused her to smile. We went back in the room and saw that Normani was still under the covers sleeping in bed.

"Should we wake her up" I whispered in Lilly's ear. Surprisingly she shook her head no.

"Why not?" I whispered.

"Because everyone deserves all the sleep they can get and plus I hate when I have to wake up early" she whispered back.

"I knew I liked you for a reason" I said tickling her which caused her to giggle and squirm.

"Let's go make everyone breakfast. How does that sound?" I asked. I saw Lilly's eyes light up and she nodded her head. I went downstairs with Lilly on my hip and turned on the lights. It looks like only Lilly and I are awake. We went into the kitchen and I sat her on the counter.

"Ok so what do you think we should make first?" I ask her. She brings her hand up to her chin and thinks. I giggle at her.

"We should make eggs" she says.

"Ok let's do it" I said. I grabbed the eggs from the fridge and place them next to her. I grab a large bowl from the cabinet and place it down as well. Lastly I grab a whisk from the drawer.

"Do you wanna crack the eggs in the bowl?" I asked her and she nods her head. I showed her how to crack the egg into the bowl and she said she could do it. She grabbed an egg and cracked it into the bowl perfectly.

"Good job baby" I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled at me and leaned forward. She placed a kiss on my cheek.

"We're going to need a lot more eggs. Can you guess how many?" I asked her.

"Umm 10?" She guessed unsure.

"Your very close but we're gonna need 12 because we have 7 people and everyone needs to get enough. Do you wanna crack the rest of the eggs baby?" I asked and she nodded her head. While she cracked the eggs in the large bowl, I started working on the toast. I got out the toaster and put the bread to toast. After I got the strawberry's, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, and bananas. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and set it down beside me along with the fruit. I started cutting up the strawberries and assembled them neatly on the plate. Next I started cutting up the bananas when I saw Normani come down. She went to Lilly and held her arms out. Lilly excitedly went into her arms and hugged her tight. She had her hands wrapped around Normani's neck while she laid her head on her shoulder. Normani wrapped her arms around her.

"Mmm I could get used to morning hugs from Lilly every morning" Normani said. She pressed a kiss to Lilly's cheek and then kissed her temple. She set her back down on the counter while Lilly continued to crack the eggs in the bowl. She came over to and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind.