Chapter 6

Normani's POV:
I woke up alone in bed. I guess Megan woke up early. I stretched and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I went downstairs and saw everyone on the couch.

"Hey sleepyhead" I heard Megan say. I saw them all sitting on the couch next to each other. Megan was in the middle while Bey and Nik were beside her. I went over to the couch and laid down in all three of there laps. My head was on Bey's lap. They all giggled at me.

"You really are a sleepyhead" Nicki said while giggling.

"Mhm" I said while snuggling more into Bey's stomach. They laughed at me.

"We have a flight to catch today" Megan said a little excited. We were all excited to see our parents. All of our parents live in Houston. Megan's dad passed away when she was in high school so it was really hard to see her go through that. Beyoncé's parents are divorced and her mom is with a guy named Richard. A little before Bey and Nicki went missing he came into her mom's life. Bey never warmed up to him and I didn't think she was planning to at the time. She doesn't have a good relationship with her father either. I only met Richard a couple times and he seemed ok but that doesn't mean that Beyoncé will like him. She could've honestly forgot about him. Her and Solange had a very strong sisterhood. It was hard for Solange when she disappeared. Nicki's dad passed away. She had a hard life growing up but we all did and that's one of the reasons we all became close. Her father burned her house down when she was little while she was staying over at someone's house. Luckily her mom got out and she's ok. All her memories she had was in that house so it was really hard for her. My parents are still together and they are happy. My mom has breast cancer. I was really little when I had found out about it and at one point of was scared of her because she didn't look like herself. I can't imagine a life without my mom. It was harder in the beginning than it is now because I've accepted the fact that she has it and I learned to not be sad because of it. I learned to just cherish every moment I spend with her.

"I miss my mom and Solo" Bey said as she sighed.

"Yeah I miss my mom too. By the way I have a question. Did y'all talk to your parents since you guys came back?" Megan asked.

"No we decided not to do that we could surprise them when we get there" Nicki said.

"Ok let's head to the airport" Bey said. I got off of their laps and we all headed upstairs to get our suitcases. We headed to the airport.

After the flight....
We were on our way to my parents house first. When we arrived we all came out the car. Megan and I decided to be at the door first and surprise my parents with Bey and Nik. We knocked and a few seconds later the door opened.

"Oh my god my babies" My mom said when she opened the door. She quickly embraced both of in a tight hug.

"I missed y'all so much. Y'all haven't visited in months." My mom said.

"We missed you too mama Drea but we have a surprise for you" Megan said. I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"What is it?" My mom asked.

"Come out you too" I said so that they could hear me. Bey and Nik appeared from the sides.

"Oh my god" My mom said as she put a hand over her mouth. She immediately engulfed them in a hug.

"I have to call Tina, Carol, and Holly" my mom said rushing to go to the phone.

"Mama Drea please don't because we also plan on surprising them but we will do it tomorrow" Bey said. My mom nodded her head.

"How long are y'all visiting for?" My mom asked.

"We're staying here for a week and then we're heading back" I said. My mom nodded her head.