Chapter 4

So I decided that I wanted them to be all equally as close as one another. Now obviously in the two relationships Beyoncé and Megan are the dominant ones which makes Normani and Nicki the submissive's. Beyoncé and Megan like to comfort Normani and Nicki in very similar ways. In this book all of their parents live in Texas close by to each other. I thought I would just make this announcement before you start reading the chapter. Enjoy!

Megan's POV:
I woke up in the couch with Normani still by my side and the tv on. I turned off the tv and decided to wake her up since we have to go shopping for the party later.

"Mani baby wake up" I said pressing a kiss to her forehead and rubbing her back. She started turning a bit meaning she was starting to wake up. I shakes her a bit to wake her up completely while still rubbing her back. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Come on we have to make breakfast and then go shopping for later." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up. She rubbed her eyes.

"Ok but I'm still in shock of what you told me like I don't think I registered it yet." She said. I giggled at her.

"Well you should because we are going to be meeting them tonight and I can't wait to meet them." I said with a smile. She smiled back at me. I grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen. She took out the eggs and scrambled them while I made the pancake batter. She cooked the eggs in the pan and I made the pancakes. We ate our breakfast and talked a bit.

"Oh yeah you never told me what did Arin want yesterday? I asked.

"He umm actually asked me out on a date" she said

"Ok but why did you say it like that? Do you not want to date him?" I asked curiously.

"It's not really him it's me. I just don't feel like being in a relationship at the moment you know. I feel like I'm just not ready for one again. I'm just enjoying my single life with you and it's fun. And when I'm in a relationship, I feel like I can't enjoy life like I want." She said. I understand exactly what she meant.

"Yeah I understand completely. You don't have as much freedom as you want and when your in a relationship, you always have to think about the other person. That's why I'm enjoying my life right now because I know when the time comes I won't be able to. I feel like I would be restricted if I were in one oppose to if I wasn't." I said.

"See at least someone understands. This is one of the reasons your my best friend. You understand me when no one else does. I also told him that I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment and if I'm free tomorrow I would go on a date with him, so I'll see how it goes. We might hit it off or not." She said

"I'm glad you told him that when he asked because he could get mad at you if you told him after the date that you weren't looking for one. That's how some guys are. I obviously would know cause of that asshole that took me out on a date. But yeah that's how some men are and you can't do anything about it" I said.

"Yeah I know that's one of the reasons I told him because I remembered the situation you were in. I wish people were as understanding as you. Like you understand me when I may not make sense to anyone but you. You just get me and that's one of the things I love about you" she said looking me in my eyes.

"What are best friends for. Anyway at the moment do you see him as more than what he already is to you?" I asked

"If I'm honest no not really. I see us being good friends but that's it. It's hard to think about relationships at the moment because I need someone to understand me at my worst like you do but also just be there for me. I need them to just be a someone that I could go anywhere with and have a good time. I need a relationship that isn't toxic and at the same time won't fuck to my mental health because I know that could happen. There's also so much more to it. I pretty much need another you but as a boy" she said while joking. I laughed at what she said.