10 - The Girlfriend

I stepped inside my house and waved goodbye to Suna and Aika. I shut the door behind me and slid off my converse.

I walked into the living room to see the twins and some random girl I've never seen before.

She had long, wavy black hair that reminded me of ebony.

She had these gorgeous, deep green eyes. They looked like two forests. They gave such a kind, innocent look.

Her skin was fair and beautiful. She had a black beauty mark right underneath her left eye.

Her lips were a beautiful shade of blood red.

She was wearing a dark green, form fitting turtleneck and black jeans.

She was gorgeous.

"Y/N!" Atsumu said standing up and hugging me.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly.

"This is my girlfriend, Mei," he said as the girl stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

She gave me a kind, welcoming smile.

Yet...something was very...off about her.

"Hello, you must be Y/N. Atsumu rambles on and on about how his sister is just so pretty!" she complimented.

"Thanks," I said as I shook her hand. "I like your outfit,"

"Thank you so much. Atsumu got it for me, yesterday," she said, giving her boyfriend a loving gaze. I nodded my head and gave her a light smile.

It seemed to me like she had some ulterior motives.

"Well, I better get going. Bye Atsu~" she said as Atsumu walked her to the door.

I went into the kitchen to see Osamu munching on what I assumed was pasta. He gave me a wave.

"Where were you?" he asked. I smiled and blushed.

"I was with Suna for the past day and a half," I said.

"Did ya guys fuck?" Atsumu asked, entering the kitchen.

"No we didn't! But we are dating," I said, slapping Atsumu on the back of the head.

"I'm happy for you," Osamu said as gave me a hug. I smiled. How did I get such wonderful big brothers?

A/N: Sorry it's so short! I have a tutoring session at 12:30 pm and I have to get ready and then afterwards I have to pack
I'll try and post another chapter when I get back home but I might not be able to.
Thank you guys so much for 96 reads! (I know it's not a lot but I'm still grateful)
Hope y'all stay safe!