Chapter 2:

Natalie's Point of view:
The next day I woke up at 8:00 am and I went to work at 9. I arrive at the restaurant, and before I notice the day already goes by. After work I decide to ask my parents for the adoption papers. Luckily for me they give it to me, after assuring me that they wanted to tell me, but they didn't seem to find the right moment. I have a feeling that every parent tells that to their child wen they discover they are adopted. I, of course, assure them that I will always love them. That they will always be my parents. The couple that gave me for adoption are just that. A girl that had me for 9 months on her stomach, and that doesn't make her my mother.
They hand me the documents and I look through them. At the documents it doesn't say my biological mother or father names, but atleast says the hospital that I was born in and the day and hour I was born at.
Now I know my next step. I have to go to the hospital and ask for information.
I hope its pretty easy. They just need to hand me some papers right?

Elsa's point of view:
The next mornig I woke up with the same dress that I came home with the night before, and for a second I forget everything that happened yesterday.
After my brain adjusting to the reality I text Taylor.
Can you come to my house please?
Elsa
Not even after 10 minutes from texting her there's a knock in the door. Is her. Danm she's fast.
When she arrives we decide to watch the movie "John Tucker must die." We grab some chocolate ice cream, my favorite and laugh at the movie. That gives me an idea for my revenge for Justin. After the movie Taylor and I make a plan to bring him down.
We'll start the plan today, oh and he can forget about the idea of sex, because he's not gonna get any from me. He messed everything up. If just i hadn't caught him yesterday.
While I'm talking about the plan with Taylor I receive a text
Hey
Wanna hang out today?
Justin
Ugggg. The last fucking person that I want to talk to. Well then I guess the plan will start now. I decide to answer him and make it seem like there's nothing wrong.
Sure:) What time?
Elsa
It doesn't take even 10 minutes untill he answers.
I'll pick you up at 6 cutie:)
Justin
Oh my gosh, he's so fake!! Now he sais that but yesterday he was with that bitch!!
See you then:)
Elsa
Taylor and I agree that the plan will be to make him pay. But this time I'm gonna be the one kissing another and he is gonna see it and feel how I felt when I saw him. Well maybe this is not a good thing, because if he doesn't feel the way that I do, did about him, maybe he doesn't care then. I have to change my plan, or maybe not, because even if he doesn't care about me. This would hurt his ego. And he has A LOT of that.

----------
Vote and comment. Support the story.