Chapter 6:

Natalie's point of view:
Today is my day to try luck. I feel good. I have a good feeling. I'm not coming home until I find her. Today is sunday so I have all day to find Maria Anita, and I won't rest until I complete my task. I send a text to Kara. Continuing the search, wanna come?
Natalie
Almost instantaneous my phone buzzes.
I'm on my way, be there in 5.
Kara
She keeps her promise and in 5 minutes she's there. I've already looked to 4 health care places. So when she get here, I'm already prepared and ready to go.
We get in the car and put the GPS. We go to the closest one. I love some music while I drive, so I put some music on. Its not even 20 minuts and we are at the first option. We enter to the front office.
"Hi, how can I help?" The old guy across from us asks.
"Yeah, can I see if a Maria Anita Brown is staying here?"
"One moment let me look." he stares at the computer for a minute.
"No we don't have anyone by that name, sorry" after that I mumbel a okay and leave.
Kara is waiting at the car for me as I asked her, she waits for me to tell her the results. while I drive over to the other one I tell her. She gaves me a sympathetic smile and apologizes. I don't really get when people say they are sorry when they didn't even have anything to do with it.
After 13 more minutes we are at the next on my list. This time I tell kara to come with me. As we enter inside I go directly to where I can find answers.
"Hi, can you see if Maria Anita Brown is residing here?" I tell her without loosing time. She types something at the computer.
"No, sorry" With that i just leave, without even saying bye. I know rude, but I'm mad and sad. Ready to give up.
"I think we should stop looking for today, at least" i tell Kara as we enter the car.
"I think we should go to the next, and then we can be done for the day"
"Why? I'll just be disapointed. Again." I say trying to win the argument.
"What if you find her though?? Then we are done with her search and hopefully she'll have answers" she has a point there
"Okay, but this is the last one."
"Okay"
With this we leave at the next one.
As we get to the parking I start getting nervous. We go inside. I ask the lady in the front desk expecting that she isn't here. But she nods and tells me her me her room number. If before I was nervous now I'm almost having a freaking heart attack. Atleast I have Kara here with me. We enter at her room and she's there.
"Hello? Who are you?" The elder woman infront of me asks
"I'm Natalie Chagi, I wanted to ask you some questions. If it doesn't bother you of course."
"No, its fine. Ask"
I ask her about the night of my birth, she looks like she's hiding something. I tell her everything that I know and she finally breaks and tells me the truth.
By the end tears are running down my eyes. I don't know if from sadness or happines.
"Thank you for your time" After that we leave.
"OMG. I HAVE A FREAKING TWIN!!" I scream and Kara hugs me.
Now I have to find her.

------
And you now guys remember to vote and to comment. Luv you!:)