Chapter 11:

Elsa's POV: (right after the night with Harry)

Okay, so tonight was weird, for everything. For actually having actual rules to our agreement, and also for the guy that confused me. After the dinner Harry drove me home and he told me that we'd put our plan to play tomorrow, at this party that someone is throwing. I just have to convince Justin to go. Thats gonna be easy. He loves parties. 

Finally I convice him. I promised him that we wouldn't be leaving too late. This was really bizarre too, he is the one than always wants to go to parties. Maybe he's smells something. Or maybe he has some bitch waiting for him too tonight. 

He's gonna come at 9, now it's 7. I have to get ready. I get a shower, put on some black high shorts and a short tank top. You can see my skin in between the tank top and the high shorts.  I straighten my hair and apply some mascara and eye liner. Before I notice the time goes by and my phone  vibrates

Ready for this?

Harry

I was born ready;) He's gonna pay!

Elsa

i'm glad:)

Harry

After his last text the door bell rang. There he was. Justin. Standing at the door as if nothing had happened between us. Well his about to get the message. 

When we arrive at the party, everyone is already here. The house is huge. Its not part of a neighborhood and the closest house is really far, so no one can be bothered by the music. As we enter the house I sent a text to Harry telling him that I was here. Also asking where he was.

I'm at one of the bedrooms downstairs

Harry

K. I'll be there as soon as I can.

Elsa

I tell Justin that I need to go the bathroom and I go searching for the room Harry's talking about. I finally find the bedroom and Harry is there. Surprising me he presses his lips into mine. I take a moment to process it and then I follow with it. Its feels so good, Its like I'm kissing heaven. But I'm afraid that after the plan everything is gonna end. So this is the one and only kiss. My thoughts get interrupted by a hand dragging me away from Harry. Its Justin. The plan worked. We suspected that he would've followed me. I also made sure that he could see my last text. After he pulled me away from Harry, he gave Harry a really pissed look, I mean if looks could kill he would be killed. I've never seen him this pissed. But also I hoped he would react this way. So that I would then know that he cares about, well, but also probably he is just mad because his ego has been destroyed. Yes thats probably it. 

Without processing whats happening I see Justin approaching and go to Harry. He goes to punch him. Before he can I close my eyes. I really don't want to see this. I don't want to see Harry get hurt, as for Justin, he could die and I wouldn't care anymore. I hear a punch and I open my eyes again. But for my surprise its not Justin punching Harry. Instead its Harry pinning Justin to the floor and hitting him. 

"Harry, its enough!!" I scream after 5 minutes and seeing how Justin doesn't stand a change to my Harry. Did I just say my? Crap. I think I'm developing feelings for him. He deserves to be punched but he's face its just....too much. Harry hears my name and stands up. But not before throwing him a last punch. I see there Justin not moving, for a moment a freak out, but then after a minute he starts standing up. I leave with Harry.

"Are you okay?" I ask him concerned. This is all my fault.

"I'm fine. I think Justin won't be bothering you anymore babe" Says Harry

"Yeah, that's for sure. Wait. Did you just call me babe?" I ask hoping he let his feeling glow.

"Umm, yeah" He just says it like its the normal thing to do. "Come on I'll walk you home." I just nod.

At the car I turn the radio on and I sing some of the songs that I know. I feel Harry's eyes on me almost the whole time. He smiles every time he does so. 

"Do.... you want to come inside?" I ask him nervous, Once we are in front of the door of my house.

"Yeah, sure" He looks nervous too.

"Don't worry my parents aren't home" I tell him, and by the look he gives me I can see that that's what its was in his mind.

We go to my room and we lay in my bed. We talk about everything. After a while I'm getting really tired, but I want him to stay so I try to keep awake.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asks probably seeing that I cannot be awake anymore.

"No, you can sleep here if you want" I say while yawning.

I go to the bathroom and change. When I arrive at the bedroom he's at the bed without his pants. I look at him surprised.

"Don't worry its just to be comfortable, but If you want to, maybe some other time." With that he winks at me.

I just lay at the bed and drift to sleep.