Chapter 15:

unknown POV:

Right now I'm following Natalie as she goes home from the lunch with her sister. They are perfect. My brother is, probably, looking through Elsa's window. We've been following them for like a year. In exactly a week is the one year anniversary. We are gonna take them. We have it all plan it out. Our dream since little was to have to girlfriends that were twins, like us.

We arrive at her house and I maintain the distance. I don't want her to see me before the special "date". 

I know everything about her. When her parents are at work, when they come back. Where she works, when she leaves works, her house. Every little detail of her life. And of course I know that she started dating that guy named Jason. But I could see that coming. That's why we have to act soon.

Elsa's POV:

Today we'll meet each others friends. We think is a way that will get to know us better.

We are at 5:30 meeting at Natalie's house. I text Harry and Taylor the direction and we'll meet over there. I text Natalie and I tell her that she'll meet 2 of my friends.

Natalie's POV:

Its 5:30 and there's a knock in my door. I open the door and I see the tall tattooed guy that I saw the first time I met Elsa. I think his name is Harry.

"Hi, Harry right?" I tell him as I sign him to come in.

"Yes. You know? I still find really weird this. I'm not used to it." He tells me. I like him, I mean as a friend. He is not afraid to tell the truth.

"You're not the only" I tell him.

The bell rings again. This time I open the door and is Jason.

"Hi" I tell as we start coming closer to each other and leaning. Finally we kiss. His tong moves in sync with mine until we hear a cough. Its Kara.

"Well. Finally you two are together!!" She scream. Was it that visible?

"Yes" I say to her and smile at Jason.

She comes inside and sees Harry.

"Who are you?" She asks flirtatiously.

"I'm Harry. Elsa's boyfriend." He says coolly. I think he likes her, a lot. She's lucky. I mean she told me about her last boyfriend.

"Oh. I see." She says disappointment clear on her voice.

The door rings again. This time is Elsa.

"Hi!" We hug. I still cannot accept the idea of having a twin. Its like a dream made reality.

"WOW. You do look the same! I'm Kara." She says and they hug too.

An hour goes by and we are talking about our childhoods. But the weird thing is that Elsa's friend Taylor is not here still. And she's not answering her texts.

Elsa is worried. So we decide to go to Taylor's house to see if she's fine. We get my car and we go there. Once there, Elsa told us to go through the backyard. Because we would avoid Taylor's parents. Also Taylor's bedroom was there and we could see what was going on. But I would have never expected what we saw.

Its was Taylor, Elsa's supposedly best friend, making out in bed with Justin, Elsa's ex. What the fuck? What kind on friend is she? As I see Elsa decides to confront her. Knocking on her window.

tap tap tap

Taylor's and Justin's faces turn white as they sees the scenery. 4 people looking at them from the window. One of them being your "best friend". Elsa sees that the outside door is open and she goes in. The rest of us follow.

"This is what you were doing while we were waiting for you!!" She screamed at her face.

"He's my ex. Don't you have any standards. Oh, no I forgot you're a bitch that fucks everything that moves and has a dick. I don't believe you!! You were supposed to be my fucking best friend." While she was yelling at her eyes started to water. She was going to cry and I knew she wouldn't want her to see her like that. Hurt. So I intervened.

"You know what. She doesn't even deserve your time. We should go." With a last look we left.