4

Each of the girls woke up, firstly Yeji and Lia since they have early classes today, they were in the higher level which makes Chaeryeong and Ryujin juniors and then Yuna a sophomore.

It was a friday for them, a day full of practices and a day wherein a lot of things happen.

"We'll head off now Ryujin!" Yeji shouted

"Ahh! unnie! wait!" Ryujin shouted as she grabs two bags and brought it as she ran towards Yeji and Lia

"What's this?" Lia asked

"Lunch, it's friday remember? and its my turn this week" Ryujin said

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it, thank Ryujin, well we'll head off, don't forget to wake up Yuna by 7:40 she needs to be a little bit early today" Yeji said and Ryujin nodded

"See you at school unnies" Ryujin said and waved goodbye. Yejisu went out of the dorm and drove off to school.

Ryujin went back in and then prepared Yuna's lunch. After doing that, she went to check on Yuna in their room. As she opened the door she already saw Yuna fixing her hair.

"Wow, you're early" Ryujin said

"Well, Wonyoung will be picking me up today" Yuna said and then got her things.

"Last week Yujin and then this week Wonyoung? is there something I don't know?" Ryujin asked curiously

"No, come on unnie, we're just friends" Yuna said and pouted

"Arasso, come on, your lunch is on the table counter" Ryujin said

"Ahh really? thanks unnie" Yuna said and smiled. She stood up, left the room and then went out of the dorm as soon as she heard a car pull over.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin's classes start at around 9:00 on Fridays so she went off to check if Chaeryeong was awake. She heard the shower open from the bathroom so it means Chaeryeong was already awake. She went back to the kitchen to cook for their lunch.

She made Yeji and Lia some simple salad, added a little snacks, tteokboki for yeji and then pasta for Lia adding water bottles on the bag as well. For Yuna, she made a simple salad again and then some fruits, of course she put some pork belly which Yuna lives and then a slice of pizza along with some water. For her and Chaeryeong's, she made japchae, a little bit of chicken teryaki and then some little snacks on the side then water.

"Ryeong?! are you going to eat breakfast?" Ryujin asked

"Yes!" Chaeryeong answered from her room.

Ryujin then waited at the dining for her bestfriend.

"Okay, we need to hurry up" Chaeryeong said as she shows up and starts to eat breakfast.

"Slow down, you might choke" Ryujin warned which Chaeryeong really actually choked

"Here, drink some water" Ryujin said and handed it to Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong accepted it and drank the water and let out a sigh.

"Thanks Ryujin" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

After a few minutes later Chaeryeong finished eating breakfast, Ryujin insisted that she would wash the dishes as Chaeryeong brushes her teeth.

"You ready?" Ryujin asked as Chaeryeong walks up towards her.

"Mhm, let's go" Chaeryeong said and both of them went out of the dorm and locked it. They start to walk towards the school campus.

"I think I'n forgetting something" Chaeryeong said as she tries to think what she forgot.

"Hmm, let me guess, your lunch?" Ryujin asked and chuckled

"Oh my gosh yes!" Chaeryeong said and started to panic. She forgot to bring the most important thing to school which is her lunch for her to have energy and to keep up with the classes.

"Hey don't worry, its with me you silly" Ryujin said and laughed at her bestfriend 

"I'm going to cry if I really forgot that" Chaeryeong said and pouted

"Well, I brought it so let's go" Ryujin said as they walk to their classroom.

"It's friday right?" Chaeryeong asked as they got their seats in their classroom

"Hm, yeah, why?" Ryujin asked

"Should we ditch class again? just like last time?" Chaeryeong asked and chuckled

"What do you mean last time? we always do it" Ryujin said and laughed.

Just before the school bell rings, the two went out of the class and sneak into the rooftop.

"Finally" Chaeryeong says as she walks around the rooftop, letting the air hit her face and feeling the cold breeze.

"What time does class end?" Ryujin asked as she sits on the floor.

"Around 2:30 and then we have practice at 3:00" Chaeryeonv said and Ryujin nodded

"Did you brought the mp3?" Chaeryeong asked

"Mhm, come here" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong excitedly went towards Ryujin.

The mp3 was full of Chaeryeong and Ryujin's favorite songs while growing up together.

Chaeryeong sat beside Ryujin, the older gave her one of the earphone pieces and then played the music from the mp3. They sat there, listening to songs, it felt like there was no tomorrow.

"Okay, so class let me start todays lesson" the teacher said and looked at the students.

"Where is Ms. Shin and Ms. Lee?" the teacher asked

"Sorry Ms. Suzy but we haven't seen them this morning" one of the students said

"Okay then, well go to page 361, that's the topic for today" the teacher said and smiled

She went out for a bit, thinking where her two other students were. She walked around and she bumped into one of the teachers, Ms. Somin.

"Oh Ms. Somin" Suzy says

"Is there a problem?" Somin asked

"Oh, I'm just finding for my students, Chaeryeong and Ryujin" Suzy said

"Oh, probably at the rooftop, they're always there" Somin said and chuckled

"Really?" Suzy asked

"Mhm, the two girls always hang out, anyways, I'll head to class, see you around" Somin said and Suzy nodded.

Suzy decided to walk to the rooftop to check on the two, just to make sure they were still inside the school campus.

"Ryuddaengs, the next song please" Suzy heard as she gets near the two but only near enough to see them.

"This girls really" Suzy said and chuckled, she thought the two girls were cute together so she leave them alone and went back to her class. She thought of just calling the two later on for their lesson.

"Where's Ryujin and Chaeryeong again?" Yeji asked

"Probably at the cafeteria, rooftop or library" Lia said as she sits beside the older

"They're at the rooftop for sure" Yuna said as she arrived

"Are they dating or not? it's really bothering me these days" Lia asked

"I'm not sure as well unnie" Yuna said and sighed.

————————

Sorry for the delay hehe, you author here went live on kumu to dance HAHAHAH, anyways have a nice day everyone ☺️ always stay hydrated and healthy