59

After practicing for weeks, Chaeryeong needed to film already. She was nervous but excited at the same time.

"Let's go Ryeongie" Ryujin called out, they were still at the dorm. They already asked permission from Chaeryeong's parents that they'll just go on their own.

"I'm nervous" Chaeryeong said, fiddling with her hands

"You'll do great, as always" Ryujin said, looking at Chaeryeong as she smiled.

"Thank you Ryuddaengs" Chaeryeong said with a smile

Ryujin then drove them off to the studio where Chaeryeong would film. Yeji and Lia said that they would follow in a while, Yuna had class today and Ha Rim had work to do.

As they got down from the car they were greeted by some of the staffs.

"Good day Ms. Shin, Ms. Lee, right this way" one of the staffs said and guide them inside.

"Go on now jagi, I'll wait here" Ryujin said with a smile, letting Chaeryeong film already.

"Are we late?" Yeji asked panting

"You're just in time, filming is about to start" Ryujin said and Yeji and Lia nodded.

Chaeryeong started to perform with the dancers. As Chaeryeong was doing her dance, there were countless moments when Ryujin would be staring too much at her girlfriend and sometimes her jaw would drop.

"Hey, close your mouth. You look weird" Yeji said and laughed at her friend

"B-but, look at her" Ryujin said, pointing to Chaeryeong who was dancing

"We all know but, you got to calm your hormones Ryu" Lia said and chuckled

After filming, the staffs and everyone who was present there clapped and thanked each other. Chaeryeong thanked each one of them and went towards her friends.

She noticed that Chaeryeong was dozing off so Chaeryeong held Ryujin's chin and went closer to her, giving a peck on the older's lips.

"Gosh, she's in a daze" Lia said and they laughed

"Yah, you can't just steal a kiss from me" Ryujin said as she held Chaeryeong hand which was holding her chin.

"I just did" Chaeryeong teased.

Ryujin juzt chuckled and wrapped her arms around Chaeryeong's waist as the dancer faced Lia and Yeji.

"How was I?" Chaeryeong asked

"You did amazing Ryeong!" Lia said and gave the girl a thumbs up.

"Not gonna lie, you were really flexible, how come you practiced that?" Yeji asked

"Well, a weeks practice was good I guess" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Let's go back to the dorm then" Yeji said and they all nodded.

Yeji and Lia drove off and then Ryujin and Chaeryeong went to their car.

"You pulled that off nicely jagi" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Thank you" Chaeryeong said and smiled softly at Ryujin

"But after that stint you did, I might-"

"Yah, you pervert" Chaeryeong said and chuckled, playfully slapping Ryujin's shoulder

"Arasso, arasso, let's go back to the dorm" Ryujin said and let Chaeryeong inside the car before going in.

When they reached the dorm, Chaeryeong needed to shower and change her clothes into comfortable ones.